Wednesday, October 01, 2008
Big Bonnie Hunt Giveaway and Ultimate Bonnie Hunt Quiz
No, I'm not giving Bonnie Hunt away. Why not? Well, I don't think I can. She doesn't know me and would probably be miffed if she had to adjust to a new lifestyle. She'd most likely give me what-for for lousing up her life! Giving her away is probably illegal or something, too.
But I like Bonnie Hunt. Oh, I don't know her personally, mind you. It's her personality I enjoy and that's what shines on her talk show. Here's a little video example:
But you want to know what I'm giving away, how this all came about and how you can win, right? Well, I was contacted by the PR folks from the show due to my previous post about Bonnie. They're the ones who are giving the prize -- a Bonnie Hunt Show mug and sweatshirt. You can click on the image to enlarge it. But I get to decide exactly HOW I'm going to award it. So it's the ...
ULTIMATE BONNIE HUNT QUIZ!
Now, I'm not a Bonnie Hunt expert even though I've enjoyed her so much over the years. The answers to these questions can easily be found in an Internet search.
I will be tossing all entries with the correct answers in my punch bowl, close my eyes and draw one. Don't worry -- the punch bowl will be dry. I want to have fun with this and not a soggy mess. The deadline for entries will be a week from today -- Wednesday, October 8, 2008 at midnight. I will contact the winner for details, so please don't leave any personally identifying information here on the blog. The prize will be awarded by M80, a PR firm out of Los Angeles.
Please do NOT post the answers here in the blog comments -- email them to email@example.com with the subject header of Bonnie Hunt Contest so I can watch for them.
Here we go ... are you ready?
1. In what HBO movie did Bonnie share the billing with Mekhi Phifer?
2. How many times has Bonnie been married?
3. What was Bonnie's occupation before her show business career took off?
4. In what movie did Bonnie Hunt make her acting debut?
5. Who was the co-executive producer of two sitcoms of Bonnie's -- The Building and The Bonnie Hunt Show (not to be confused with the current talk show and later retitled simply Bonnie)?
6. How many siblings does Bonnie have?
7. Is Bonnie Hunt related to Helen Hunt?
8. What famous improvisational comedy troupe did Bonnie join in 1986?
9. How many movies has Bonnie appeared in, not including voice work?
10. What is Bonnie's zodiac sign?
11. What character in the 2006 animated movie Cars was Bonnie's voice?
12. What kind of pest recently infiltrated Bonnie's home?
There you go, folks. Remember -- do not answer the questions in the comments area, send them to the email address I listed above.