Saturday, January 24, 2009

Survivor Tocantins Just Around the Corner


We'll have a new season with new castaways to love or hate starting Thursday, February 12 at 8 PM ET/PT. Unlike previous years when everything was hush-hush, they have the two tribes laid out for us on the show's website. Apparently they figured out that keeping secrets from us doesn't always work too well, eh?



Two people,one from each tribe, will be voted off before making it to camp. Yikes!



In the days between now and the season premiere, I'll be taking a closer look at the castaways. I just can't believe Jeff Probst when he claims there are so many likable folks! I'm sure I can gripe about some!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the info Jackie,
You are the best there ever was!!
RJM

Anonymous said...

From what I have seen so far,I think the guy who put down the older woman will be the one that rattles me the most.
RJM

Laurie said...

Yaaay!! PDX Granny and I talked about this the other night. I thought I'd seen a preview for a new Survivor. You know, the last one was my first one ... and now I'm hooked!

dla said...

Looks like an interesting group. And I look forward to actually liking some of them out of the gate, as it was challenging for me to find anyone to like at the beginning on Gabon.

Hoping to see Sierra (?) have some shades of Sugar?? We shall see!

I am getting excited for the new season to begin! If anyone starts a Survivor pool this season, I would love to participate.

Thanks for the information, Jackie!

Unknown said...

Is it me or are their clothes matching their team flags in that picture?

Jackie S. said...

Jan - Unlike other seasons, we're seeing pre-season that the tribes have already been chosen ... somehow.

Laurie said...

Oh yeah, a pool would be great. I want to be in on that again. Thanks for mentioning that dla!

Laurie said...

Important Info:

Orkmommy said she will do a Survivor Pool again for all of us.

If you want to be in the Survivor Pool please email Orkmommy
and tell her the name you post with on Jackie's blog.

Her email addy is orkmommy@gmail.com.

Brent McKee said...

Any word on when the Amazing Race cast list will be released?