Oh, my. Lost has me suckered right in once again. Mind you, I don't have it all figured out, nor am I one of the fanatics watching the show analyzing every scene. I just don't have enough time in my life for all that! And, would it make the show more entertaining for me? I don't think so. I believe if I researched every tidbit of information out there, watching the show would become work ... not entertainment. I'm in it for the entertainment.
Here's my quick take on last night's episode:
- Jin realizes the island is death and makes Locke promise not to bring Sun back (as she'll die). He gave Locke his wedding ring and told him to tell her he's dead.
- The smoke monster attacked the French group, driving them wacky and/or killing them -- except for the pregnant Danielle Rousseau.
- Jin was reunited in time and space with Sawyer, Locke, Juliet, and the newbies with them.
- Locke was told by Jack's father (Christian) to complete the turn of the wheel Ben had started down underground -- that would fix the time warping.
- Sayid and Kate took off and refused to go with Ben.
- Sun, convinced by Ben (who used the wedding ring to prove Jin alive, not dead), went with Jack and Ben to a mysterious church where they met up with both Desmond and Eloise Hawking (who had wanted all six there).
- Eloise is indeed Faraday's mother.
- Charlotte died after making mysterious references to Faraday warning her she would back when she was a child and lived on the island.
- Almost all of the time-traveling group have had bloody noses.
Once again, I'm including the "Lost Untangled" video here. These are hilarious!