Danny Gokey has Gokey-ized me once again after some lackluster performances as of late. Adam pulled another Adam while both Kris and Allison had decent performances.
Here's how I'm seeing the voting --
- Adam will be safe. Adam is always safe. Adam will win this season unless someone gets Bullwinkle to pull a rabbit out of his hat.
- While I don't adore Kris, he has this Jason Mraz/John Mayer thing going on. That's very popular. Plus, he's as cute as a button, kind of reminiscent of Peter Brady. He will end up coming in second or third this season.
- Oh, Danny Gokey ... if he keeps up with the sort of performance he had tonight, he will be number two to Adam. If he fumbles again, he'll be number three behind Kris.
- Matt Giraud will go home this week or next. I'd be interested to hear what kind of music he does down the line. I like his jazzy style, but he's not going to last much longer. He reminds me of a new age Boz Scaggs.
- Then there's Allison. I enjoy her voice and admire her ability to hang in there as the only girl and such a young one at that. I think she will go home either this week or next. But we won't have heard the last of her.