Wednesday, September 22, 2010

TV Tidbits and Stuff


I'll most likely be recording the show (above) as I'm not too good at staying up until almost 2 AM, then getting up at 6 AM to get ready for work. I'm a huge The Big Bang Theory fan, so I do need to see this! Tomorrow evening, I'll be writing up my review of the season premiere for CliqueClack TV. I'll post that link once the review is done and up.

I had planned to get the second batch of The Amazing Race teams up today, but you know what they say about the best-laid plans of mice and men. I'm neither a mouse, nor a man ... yet it applies. I had an unexplained inexplicable power outage here which sort of set me awry. The power company sent someone who didn't bother to tell me what happened, but my power returned after he did something down in the basement.

Then I got looking through my gazillion photo files to decide on which ones I'm submitting to the Plainfield Library Photo Contest and get them on a disk so I can drop them off for printing tomorrow. I don't trust my printer so much with photos. The deadline is next week, so I needed to get it done.

As a result of my day, I'll be posting the remaining five TAR teams on Friday evening after work. My apologies to those who have been waiting with bated breath for them today!

I hope you'll stop back a bit later for the Survivor blog party. I'm actually going to get the post set and scheduled to post as soon as I finish this as extreme weather is due here right smack at the start of the show. So, if I'm really quiet after the initial post, you'll know the storm hit hard. Hopefully, that won't be the case. At least with the scheduling thingee, the post will pop up right when I schedule it. Cool.


The local radar from WCBS2 at 7:23 PM. I live where you see that red dot. Argh ... it's going to hit right when Survivor starts!

2 comments:

joyn said...

Sounds like you made it through the worst of it with no outage?

That was one mean looking storm heading your way.

RyzandShyn said...

Hi Jackie,
Is that your picture of the train station on the fog on the flyer for this year's contest?
When I looked through the pictures from last year I noticed there is someone else who also seems to like to photograph the train station in it's various states of weather and light.
best of luck!