I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving full of family, friends, food and love! Although the times aren't easy these days, friends and family are something that we're all thankful for everyday.
While in no way a compete list, I'm thankful for many things this past year:
- Having friends and family I care about and who care about me.
- Knowing so many GOOD people who keep my life interesting.
- Working for a company where I have a fairly secure job despite hard economic times.
- Having health insurance and short term disability insurance, both at a very reasonable cost.
- My successful knee replacement.
- My cat Vincent, as nutty as his person.
- New Jersey for being as weird as it can be.
- Trader Joe's and Peapod grocery delivery for feeding me well (at a cost, of course).
- Coke Zero
- Adventures in the Outer Banks with good friends.
- My photography addiction which keeps both mind and body active.
- Technology such as Facebook which reunited me with family and friends from my youth.
- You -- the friends who have been a part of this blog community for years!