|Nah. I'm not going to do a Spencer-a-Day|
I think I'll stick with the Howard-a-Day screencaps, thank you very much.
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Erroneous Egos:
- Aaryn and Kaitlin are getting frustrated that GinaMarie won't listen to them when they tell her not to trust Nick.
- They're actually right about that. I don't think anyone should trust Nick. He's a very sneaky player, a bit reminiscent of Ronnie for me.
- But, better looking and not as smart.
- Amanda and McCrae are talking about McCrae moving to Florida to be with her.
- I'm speechless.
- I'll believe it when I see it.
- Spencer kept on with his misogynistic talk while Aaryn and Kaitlin kept up with slurs about Asians.
- I don't like these people.
- McCrae and Amanda made out.
- Spencer thinks Judd is sneaking around eavesdropping on everybody.
- It's actually been Andy sneaking around, getting in with the girls in the Hoh group, then reporting back to McCrae, Judd and Spencer.
- They had an outdoor lockdown.
- When they were allowed in ... it's liver and lima beans for the Have Nots!
- Helen is very happy with the lima beans, but I don't think she's ever tried liver.
- Jessie told Aaryn that she's at a point in her life when she wants to surround herself with positive people who love her.
- So she went into the Big Brother house?
- Well, that wasn't too bright!
- Aaryn is sure that she'll be nominating Elissa (we could've guessed that!), but is tossing around Helen or Candice as the other.
- If she doesn't trust Nick so much, why hasn't she got the nerve to put him up?
- Jeremy continues to stir the pot. Now he's telling Judd he heard that he (Judd) was telling Elissa everything he heard.
- Not true.
- Judd doesn't really talk all that much to Elissa at all.
- Jeremy continued with a veiled threat that Judd needs to vote out Elissa because he (Jeremy) has eyes and ears all around the house and will go after anyone who doesn't vote to evict her.
- Jeremy told Aaryn she needs to put up Elissa and Helen.
- When Howard came into the room, they asked him. He said Elissa and either Helen or Candice.
- They decided Helen.
- But I doubt she'll go home.
- Kaitlin doesn't like the Helen choice.
- Neither do I.
- Aaryn thinks Helen stands a better chance of winning and using PoV than does Candice.
- She's probably right there.
- When they talked to Candice, she said Nick should be put up with Elissa.
- Andy complained to McCrae that "they" -- Jeremy, Aaryn and Kaitlin -- are bullying everybody about the vote.
- Then Aaryn and Jeremy changed up and said they need to put Kaitlin on the block.
- She freaked.
- Jeremy insisted she'd be safe.
- When they talked to Nick, he told them a weak player -- Judd, Candice or Jessie -- should go on the block with Elissa.
- When they talked to Helen, she said she realizes she'll probably go on the block. She said she'd fight to win veto and has been honest with everyone in the house.
- Yes. Yes, she has. Even Howard hasn't been honest with everyone. But Helen has.
- GinaMarie told them she likes cool people and being around cool people.
- Well, THAT answers the question, eh?
- Spencer told them that Helen should go up with Elissa because she's smart enough and competitive enough to win, but won't retaliate.
- Well, yeah.
- It seems like the final decision for nominations will be Elissa and Helen.
- I've seen no clue about who might be MVP if it's already come down.
- Nominations should be sometime tonight.
- When I know, you'll know.
|Future so bright, had to put on shades|
|Look what the house does to her!|
Not only is he easy on the eyes and one of the few nice normal people in the house, he is indeed a player. He was doing this to all the photos on the Memory Wall, apparently studying their eyes for a future comp. Yes, this is the second Howard-a-Day screencap. Double the fun!