|Howard-a-Day looking glum|
It's pretty sad that the only repeat HoH is Aaryn and that I feel both reigns were a bit of a fluke. But it is what it is and it's all about the hamsters. Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of the Fickle Finger of Fate:
- Candice told Aaryn not to believe any rumors that she's said things about her.
- Candice also told Aaryn that had she not won HoH, the others would have put her on the block. She wants to work with Aaryn.
- Oh, yeah.
- Candice also said they'd have the numbers to get rid of Amanda or McCrae.
- She also said that if Aaryn goes for a "big move," she'll totally back her. After all, she didn't come here to play The Bachelor.
- In the next breath, she said her loyalty is with Howard.
- Aaryn told her most of the house wants her to put up Howard. She will probably do what makes the most happy, but hasn't made up her mind.
- Candice told Aaryn that Amanda is NOT keeping her (Aaryn) safe, not at all.
- Aaryn told Candice of the deal with Elissa and Helen and the promise to put up nominees they want.
- Candice ran and told Howard.
- He told her to play things cool.
- She got upset.
- She told him she can't go around being fake.
- Howard lied to her, telling her she's the only one with whom he discusses game.
- Suuure, Howard.
- Candice thinks she'll be going home this week.
- Aaryn told Amanda that Candice told her that she (Amanda) was trying to get her (Aaryn) out.
- Amanda again said that she's saved her week after week.
- Amanda once again made verbal threats to harm Candice. Not to her face, of course.
- Candice cried.
- Helen and Elissa consoled her.
- She said that she can't play the game for Howard and must work to separate a bit from him even though it's her character to help another.
- Oh. And she cares about him.
- A lot.
- Amanda told the others she mocks everyone in the Diary Room.
- BB reminded her that she's not allowed to talk about her Diary Room sessions.
- All I can say is that Amanda gives better Diary Room than she does House!
- Aaryn told Amanda and McCrae that she really hates Candice and that Candice made her cry for three days in the beginning.
- Amanda surely ate that up!
- Aaryn thinks people will compare her to Janelle.
- Snicker, chuckle.
- Sorry, I just found that a tad humorous!
- Amanda, McCrae and Aaryn spent a good lot of time mocking and making fun of Candice.
- Naturally, Candice wasn't invited to that party!
- Even Andy got in on the action complaining that Candice was inconsiderate in the mornings making noise while others were trying to sleep.
- I don't know. Maybe I'm not thinking right, but I'd just ask her to be quiet as people were trying to sleep, not allow it to happen repeatedly and then make a mockery of her for it.
- But that's just me.
- The feeds were cut for the Have Not Comp.
- Okay, they're back.
- The Have Nots this week are Judd, Candice, GinaMarie and Amanda.
- The food we voted on ended up with raisins and ramen winning.
|Judd looking sleepy|
|Candice looking irked|
|Elissa looking like she doesn't want to be there|
|The three amigas|