|Oh, no! They're going to put me on the block!|
In my last post, I let you know that Spencer (of all people) won the Power of Veto. Woe is the world at this point ... the day Spencer wins a comp. Here's what's been happening since the big win inside that Big Brother House of Messy Misfits:
- Candice asked Helen to ask Aaryn to put GinaMarie up in Spencer's place instead of her (Candice).
- Like THAT is gonna happen!
- Amanda wants it to be an all Howard vote.
- Putting Candice up there might muddle that a bit since some are so vehemently against her.
- Aaryn is worried that if she puts Candice up, with the two black people in the house on the block, they'll claim it's racially motivated.
- Spencer thinks they have the votes to get rid of Amanda.
- Like THAT is gonna happen!
- It's fun to watch Amanda worry and squirm, though. She's so controlling and bullying that watching her panic a bit is fun!
- I know, I have my own mean streak.
- Aaryn claimed she's never done or said anything racist.
- Okay, let's review the tapes, little girl!
- Aaryn thinks that she will say that Candice is going on the block because she ruined her (Aaryn's) reputation with false allegations.
- Andy said Howard sucked at the competition. It was some sort of puzzle.
- Howard said he over-thought it.
- Which is probably just another way to say he sucked at it, I say.
- Jessie told Candice she's going to go along with what the house wants.
- Helen says it needs to be Howard gone this week, Amanda another time.
- Judd thinks Howard is a nice guy, but possibly has the worst social game of anyone ever in BB.
- I wouldn't say the WORST. I mean ... there was Justin in Season 2, there was that guy tossed for throwing chairs, etc. Howard's biggest social game flaws are: too many bad lies, not manning up to obvious lies when confronted, secluding himself from the others, too much hyped religion in front of others and talking in circles.
- But, he's not the worst by any means.
- Judd is now saying he wants Helen out before Elissa because Helen is driving him crazy.
- That will last until Elissa goes bonkers again.
- Judd also thinks that Helen plays people very well.
- He's indeed right.
- Judd reminded Amanda that she needs to play buddy-buddy with Elissa to make sure Elissa won't vote for her to go.
- Amanda asked Judd who would win in a final two of her and McCrae.
- He told her McCrae.
- She claimed that's because it's just a popularity contest at that point.
- They still don't know America is the MVP. A few are pondering that "someone" really wants Amanda out to put her on the block.
- Yeah, I do. I'd like to see McCrae actually play the game for once. I know how Amanda plays it.
- There was a weird feeds outage with NO SIGNAL for a while. It was during the BBAD hours, so I turned that on.
- Amanda is worried a bit again -- when she's on the block with Spencer and Howard, she thinks she's relatively safe. Now it will be another dynamic thrown in.
- Andy told Candice that Howard is the likely target.
- Well, duh.
- Howard managed to take himself out of exile to enjoy a dinner Helen and Co. made.
- Helen tried telling Candice that there's no way Howard has the votes to stay.
- Candice thinks they can flip them to vote out Amanda.
- Um. Probably not, I say.
- Not against Howard, at least.
- The stress must be getting to Helen. She bummed a cigarette off of Jessie. Helen is an ex-smoker.
- Although she's not on the block YET, the others are wondering why Candice is working so hard to save Howard instead of herself in the house.
- Candice cried.
- Howard said, "It is what it is. If I go, I go."
- Candice cried some more.
- Meanwhile, Spencer is working behind the scenes to save Howard. He went to GinaMarie and told her that he was in an alliance with him. He's pushing a Candice Go Home agenda.
- Probably because he knows that there's no chance of Amanda going right now.
- Of course, GinaMarie is the perfect one to approach on that as she dislikes Candice more than she ever disliked Howard.
- Spencer also hit up McCrae with the same agenda.
- Since Amanda is so anti-Howard and McCrae is her little puppy dog following her about, I can't see him voting any way other than what Amanda tells him.
- Judd also really wants Howard out.
- We'll see. I don't think Howard is going to survive the week, myself. And, most of it will be his own darn fault.
|Run, little hamster, run!|
|What's the frequency, Kenneth?|
|They COULD be cleaning the room!|