Friday, November 28, 2014

The Amazing Race 25 November 28 Blog Party


Hello, Black Friday survivors! As it is the Big Shopping Day of the Thanksgiving holiday weekend, we might not have a big turnout at the blog party. My concussion-related issues may make my updating this post as the show airs here may end up being a bit muddled, but I'll try. You've been warned. The real party is in the comments area ... come join us!

Here's the latest blog pool update from the Marvelous Margo --

Adam & Bethany - chrob61, Kathy in Brooklyn, Kelsey NY, Zoetawny
Brooke & Robbie - Caela, Sharon, Sharon N, Willie J
Kym & Alli - Brenda, meb, Nicklepeed, Rochelle, Terry in TX
Maya & Amy - Ed in OH, Karen in CA, Lynn1, Margo
Misti & Jim - Cheryl in NC, Laurie, ML, OrkMommy

Sorry you have been PHILIMINATED
Lisa & Michelle - Becky, Delee, dla, Donna in AL
Dennis & Isabelle - Auntie Leigh, Brian, David, Donna NY, sanra
Michael & Scott - Donna in FL, Glenn, Jackie, Marlo
Keith & Whitney - Jean, Jennasmom, Nana in NW, PDXGranny
Shelly & Nici - Buzzmaam, Merrilee, Rbennie, SueGee
Tim & Te Jay - Babs, Brent McKee, Dusty, Monty924

Are you ready?

Teams are off to Singapore with a Double U-Turn ahead. Most of the teams have made a pact to U-Turn the cyclists. I'd rather they did it to the dentists.

Uh-oh, due to a bad move by Bethany/Adam, they are on the second flight with the dentists.

Fast Forward - Riding the Wave - surfing in a special water park type place. The cyclists are going for it.

Roadblock - Tightrope walking 600 feet from the ground between hotel towers.

Surfers Adam and Bethany head for the FF even though they were on the second flight. Maya and Amy are currently in first place having finished the Roadblock.

Detour - China cups - removing toxins by getting cups applied to skin, Chili Crabs - preparing local dish crabs.

Adam and Bethany WIN the Fast Forward!

Pit Stop -
1. Adam and Bethany - Also won a trip to Bali

Maya/Amy and the wrestlers decided to U-Turn the surfers and cyclists. Maya/Amy got there first, U-Turned Bethany and Adam. Good luck with that, girls. Brooke and Robbie didn't U-Turn anyone. They figured the surfers would go and the cyclists were way far behind them. Jim and Misti (dentists) also don't U-Turn anyone.

Duh. Amy and Maya believed the lies the wrestlers told them about not finding the clue to the Pit Stop and are wandering about.

2. Brooke and Robbie
3. Jim and Misti
4. Amy and Maya
5. Kym and Alli -- Philiminated

36 comments:

monty924 said...

Hi Jackie and everyone who comes to the pool tonight.

Had the miss Wednesday for travel and my DVR didn't tape it. UGH! It taped it at 3:00 a.m. but what was on the recording wasn't Survivor. :(((

Becky said...

I am here, mainly to check on how you are doing. Can you notice any improvement?

monty924 said...

*to miss

Hope everyone had a Happy and safe Thanksgiving. I'm still full from yesterday. I brought some pumpkin pies to the party tonight.

Becky said...

Hey, Monty. I hate when I mess up like that.... or the recorder does.

Jackie S. said...

Monty - Watch Survivor online at CBS.com. It's an episode you don't want to miss!

Becky - Still a lot of issues. I slept most of today. Thank you for your concern!

monty924 said...

Hi Becky. I will Jackie... I read the blog and it sounds like a good one. I checked and it hasn't been uploaded to On Demand yet, so I'll watch it after TAR on here. :)

monty924 said...

Ut oh!

Becky said...

We spent the holiday dinner at the nursing home with Momma and some of the residents. I never walked so much -- well in a long as I did yesterday, making numerous trips to and from the dining room and the family room I reserved.

monty924 said...

Why would you not say the very first flight?

monty924 said...

Oh crap... don't target Bethany and Adam!

monty924 said...

No way!!!

Becky said...

I do NOT care for the wrestler.

monty924 said...

I hope Adam and Bethany haven't made a mistake! :((

Becky said...

Who is targeting Adam and Bethney? I thought they were going after the cyclist.

Anyone do Black Friday?

Jackie S. said...

The cyclists are about the only team which MAY be good at the surfing FF other than Adam and Bethany. But Adam and bethany really have a shot. It's how they make a living for the most part.

monty924 said...

Adam and Bethany can definitely beat the cyclists. I didn't think they were going to make it in the door though.

Becky said...

I don't feel sorry for Mr. Smiley.

Becky said...

Awesome???? LOL Didn't take long for her to change her mind.

monty924 said...

Not my idea of a massage.

monty924 said...

YES

monty924 said...

YES YES YES

Jackie S. said...

Yay for Adam and Bethany!

Becky said...

Don't stop. It can't go on forever. Just might seem like it.

monty924 said...

That looks excruciating. The edit is probably making the wrestlers look more cruel than what they are. Maybe ???

monty924 said...

Neither one looks like fun to me!

monty924 said...

Wasted U-Turn but they didn't know that

Becky said...

LOLOLOL They wasted the U Turn.

Becky said...

Wait until they find out they are already there!

Becky said...

Nasty, nasty people.

monty924 said...

And the scientists have messed up big time. I still think they can beat the cyclists. Fingers crossed.

Becky said...

Jackie, thank you for hosting us. I hope you continue to improve.

monty924 said...

Yay, for the scientists!!!

Becky said...

See you guys next week.

monty924 said...

I'm pretty happy with the Final 4. The wrestlers, not so much after what they did to the scientists but they do make for good entertainment.

Jackie S. said...

I'm glad Maya and Amy made it even if they tried to U-Turn Bethany and Adam. I like them better than the cyclists.

Thank you for coming by!

monty924 said...

Have a restful weekend everyone and will see you on Wednesday. Jackie, thank you and keep taking it easy.