|He's in the HoH room, but he's not|
The madness begins. Well, for us, anyway. The hamsters have been in the Habitrail for at least a week now. Nominations on both HoH sides were made, the Battle of the Block has already gone down, there's now a single HoH and only two nominations for eviction remain. Oh ... and the Have Nots have already moved into the Have Not room. We have a lot of catching up to do! So, here goes:
- One constant in the house remains despite its makeover this year -- the ants have already moved into the kitchen.
- James is the sole HoH even though Jason keeps hanging out in the HoH room trying his gay glue mojo.
- Steve and Jackie are on the block. (No, not ME Jackie. I'm in a chair.)
- Jace, even though Austin seems to have taken to him, is wearing thin on the rest of the house.
- The current plan is that, if anyone other than Steve wins Veto, James will take Jackie down and put Jace up.
- Steve's plan to be the goofy kid seems to be going awry. He's coming off more as awkward and lost a bit.
- Steve told Jace the ants were "nefarious." Um. Okay. I would have gone more for "prevalent" or even a "constant." But I'm no Steve!
- Audrey told Meg that she thinks Liz and Jace should have a showmance. I don't know if she realizes how much Liz wants a showmance with just about anyone, but is smitten with Clay's looks.
- The Have Nots (not sure how it happened) seem to be Vanessa, Liz, Austin and Da'Vonne. But John keeps hanging out in the dentist sleeping chairs in there consoling an upset Vanessa. He might be one, too. It's all so confusing!
- Somehow (again, not sure how) Vanessa saved Austin. If he is indeed a Have Not, she didn't save him from that. More on that when I hear more!
- It's hard to get a grip on all of what's happened that we've missed. It will be easier when the feeds have been on for a while. But we definitely miss a chunk with that first week gone!
- I'm not thrilled that Austin seems to be aligning with Jace and Liz. I find the both of them annoying while I had high hopes for Austin's game.
- The fish tank is a table this year.
- I'm sure fish will still die.
- James is more entertaining than I thought he'd be.
- I haven't seen John a lot, but give him kudos for talking to the upset Vanessa.
- They picked for PoV players already. But I'm not sure who other than Jason (HG Choice picked by Steve) and John (not sure who picked his chip) is playing besides those on the block and James.
- Wait! Did I mention they're on an indoor lockdown?
- They are, most likely for the PoV comp set-up.
- They had a huge nail salon party with the guys getting their nails painted by the women.
- Even Austin.
- According to James, "I don't care what anyone says. I have the prettiest toes in the house!"
- James also loves the dentist chair beds in the Have Not Room. "They must be Sertas!"
- They're just his size while Austin's feet hang off.
- Some talked about Jace acting up since the feeds went live "just like he did the first few days." Apparently he had a streak of not annoying people.
- Austin! Get away from Jace right now! Poison! Poison!
|Nails party for the boys and girls|
The guys got into it and had fun. No alcohol, even!
|Audrey seems to get along with all|
|Jace is the nemesis of Jason|
He seems to be in with Austin, though.
|John consoles Vanessa in Have Not|
Fitting for John, at least, the Have Not room has dentist chairs for beds.
|Jackie is on the block, surprised?|
|James remains HoH after BoB|
Don't you love it when I talk in letters?