|Someone's throwing me under the bus|
Good evening! Since I last reported, a lot has happened in the house. The Power of Veto comp went down. The house is already becoming divided. And, I still at times have trouble telling the blonde gals apart unless I see them full face. Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Rabid Rodents:
- I found out that Austin is safe from nomination/eviction. I still don't know how Vanessa saved him.
- Jace, Austin and Liz remain a team, if not a real alliance. They have no name.
- "I rode through Big Brother on an alliance with no name, felt good to be out of the rain."
- Ahem. My apologies.
- They don't trust Audrey and think she's playing everyone.
- Jace mentioned the distrust to James who promptly told Da'Vonne and Jason.
- Jace is definitely not the sharpest tool in the shed.
- But he is indeed a tool.
- Jace thinks the plan is to backdoor Jason.
- No, the plan is to backdoor you, Jace!
- Steve is supposedly just a pawn. But we know he knows that pawns sometimes go home!
- Audrey is suspicious of Jackie and Vanessa as they seem so close.
- I say, "Trust no one!"
- Clay thinks he knows the game and he can just get rid of others easily.
- Remember, he never heard of the show until four months ago.
- Even Audrey told Steve that he was safe -- she told him that anyone who won the PoV would take him off.
- Obviously, she doesn't know that the James contingent would take Jackie off.
- Doesn't matter. He's safe.
- He (Steve) won the Power of Veto!
- Meanwhile, Audrey knows someone is telling others what she says. She thinks it has to be either Liz or Da'Vonne.
- She starts to question everybody, including James. When she asked if she was going to be backdoored, James told her that nobody's safe.
- Well, except for Austin, James and (most likely) Steve.
- I'm feeling let down by Austin. He's already decided that his group is the "cool" people. @@
- I expected more from him.
- James thinks that Jace backdoored is 100%. I'm definitely not seeing this house voting as a whole this season.
- I like drama.
- Jason thinks he should make a fake final two deal with Steve.
- Poor Steve.
- Jace and Austin made it sound like Jeff was behind the rumors of a backdoor Jason plan.
- The HoH bunch told Jeff about that.
- Sheesh ... if this is all going on now, I can't imagine what the summer will be like. I can only hope the numbers on each side stay a bit similar so it's not boring.
- The PoV comp was a spelling one. They're shocked that the "genius Steve" could spell "trombonist."
- I'm not surprised. He's into music and he has a brain.
- I think the PoV ceremony will be on Sunday. I'm sure Steve knows to save himself.
|This season's whisperer|
|The kid must be a genius!|
|A thrill a minute|
|Too many blondes|
|How did he spell that?|