Random thoughts on the week:
- I'm so tired of being sick. I blame the general public for breathing on me.
- We were set for our first freeze of the season overnight last night. I think we got it.
- Not that I could tell inside my apartment. I had to get up and turn down the heat as it got so warm in here.
- Of course, that might also have to do with my not feeling well.
- But it felt like an oven! Wah!
- For the second week in a row, my Sunday morning Courier News didn't come. This is ridiculous. Today I checked for it at 6am and every half-hour since. I doubt it was stolen this week. They credit my account mere pennies claiming I can read it online. But I don't have the inserts and lose out on using coupons (many of which Peapod doubles) in my grocery shopping.
- We're getting some fall foliage colors now, but nowhere near peak.
- I think I need more colds meds.
|Church steeple at sunset|
Wednesday early evening, East Front Street in Plainfield.
Business must be slow. I saw this get-up on East Front Street in Plainfield. I was a bit dismayed that it was just a rack of sneakers underneath.
|It's definitely mums season|
This mums shot and the ones that follow after the jump were all taken of planters lining a porch on Berckman Street in Plainfield.
|There were red mums|
|There were white with yellow mums|
|Also Wednesday's sunset|
|It's a mystery to me|
This large meeting hall sized tent appeared at the edge of the Bridgewater Train Station parking lot. It had gas hooked up and all. No signs that I saw. It was there for three days, then gone as if it never existed. I just don't know.
|We're getting some color in the 'hood|
|More by the Friends Meeting House cemetery|
The ongoing bridgework on Watchung Avenue by the train station has them taking away the rock face and laying in a more orderly one. I liked the cool rock face. I hope they at least leave it in the stairwell there.
|Vincent on the couch arm|
He can sleep anywhere. Of course, his favorite place to sleep is on me.