Survivor fans ready? The wonderful Lifeguard Laurie will be running the blog pool once again. Have I ever mentioned how much she rocks?
The season premiere is next Wednesday, September 21 at 8pm ET/PT leading into the 90-minute BB18 season finale. I recently posted a bit about the upcoming castaways and Jeff Probt's cast assessment -- you can find those by going here.
Join the fun with friends at the blog party as the show airs on East Coast time on premiere night!
Okay, here's how the blog pool works:
- Names are matched up randomly with the castaways.
- You get to cheer on your chosen castaway until they're kicked off the island or named the sole Survivor.
- If your chosen castaway is creepy or cries a lot, we won't hold that against you personally.
- Not much, anyway.
- There is no wagering of monies.
- The winner(s) of the blog pool retain bragging rights until the premiere of the next season while we all bow to them and lament on what could have been.
REMEMBER - YOU NEED TO SIGN UP ON THIS VERY POST YOU'RE READING! If you sign up on another post or the Facebook page, your request might be missed.