Wednesday, March 08, 2017

Survivor: Blog Pool Match-Ups Announced!


I got word from Lifeguard Laurie that the random pool picks are IN. Then I promptly fell asleep on my couch while watching NCIS and didn't wake up until a bit ago. Hey, what can I say? I was tired! I need to rest up for tonight's big season premiere!

From that World Class Lifeguard Laurie:
Here's the pool. First week is free. Whoever loses goes on one of the teams with only one member.

NUKU
Andrea Boehlke - Indiana Jane, ML
Brad Culpepper - Brian, Sharon N
Cirie Fields - Leonia Hart, Terry is a Texan
Debbie Wanner - Glenn, tbc
JT Thomas - Carol C, Petals
Ozzy Lusth - KelseyNY, Margo
Sarah Lacina - Delee, Rbennie
Sierra Thomas - Becky, monty924
Tai Trang - Cheryl in NC, Sharon C
Zeke Smith - Janice from GA,

MANA
Aubry Bracco - Ed in Ohio, meb
Caleb Reynolds - Cheryl, MikesGirl
Ciera Eastin - DonnaNY, PDX Granny
Hali Ford - Buzzmaam, Nana in the NW
Jeff Varner - Donna in FL, Rochelle
Malcolm Freberg - Judi Sweeney, Merrilee
Michaela Bradshaw - David,
Sandra Diaz-Twine - Jennasmom, SueGee
Tony Vlachos - Jackie, Paula Bell
Troyzan Robertson - Donna in Alabama, Lifeguard Laurie

 *****************************************
Ohhh ... I have Tony, eh? Unlike many, I actually like him as a player. Alas, I think he might have the first and largest target on his back from the start, though. See you all at 8pm ET!

22 comments:

Petals said...

I have JT! That's fine with me, he is on my boyfriend's team. I will be cheering-on JT & Ozzy!


TONIGHT!!!!

Stormy said...

wE ARE DELAYED BECAUSE OF BASKETBALL TONIGHT. does anyone know where I can get it on line?

SueGee said...

Sandra?? I doubt there will be a 3-time winner but we can hope! I know from past seasons of this type of show, some of the fist voted off will be because "we don't want to play with him/her this time around". Yes there is some low hanging fruit to pick-off easily, but I think this is going to be fun!!

See you at 8:00 pm ET/ 5:00 pm PT. I have all the ingredients to make your own Street Tacos, including fresh avocado and some guacamole!!

SueGee on the LeftCoast

SueGee said...

CBS says it is streaming the show on its subscription channel CBS All Access. Maybe you can take the free week now? Does your cable service stream shows from its web site? I tried to check on site I have used before and got a gazillion fake pop-ups about a fake virus. Good Luck!

SueGee on the LeftCoast

Anonymous said...

Petals - looky woot woot I got OZZY!
Margo

Judi Sweeney said...

Well, lets see what Malcolm does this season! I really was hoping to get Ozzy too Petals... Love that guy!

Judi Sweeney said...

Thanks Laurie and Jackie!!! See everyone tonight!

Nana in the NW said...

I have Hali Ford.....no idea who that is!! I need to go look her up. Thanks Laurie for putting the pools together. I am ready for Survivor. I think this will be a good season.

Petals said...

Margo, lucky! Take care of my boyfriend!
Sue - I'll bring street corn to go with your street tacos!
And Margarita MIX!

Becky said...

I have Sierra and hope I am voted out immediately!

Petals said...

lol Becky! I agree!

monty924 said...

Becky, looks like we're partners in crime this season... and probably not for long. Don't have high hopes for our survivor.

I'll bring the Jose Cuervo for the margarita's. Can't wait for the party!!

David said...

Michaela, noooooooooooo. lol I hope She is first out so I can get re-assigned but with so many others on the hit list I don't think that will happen. And Becky, Monty, so sorry about your pick. LMAO Good luck to us all being first one out.

monty924 said...

The program guide says two legends in Survivor history set their sights on one another in an epic showdown. Since Sandra and Tony are on the same tribe, I'm guessing it's them. Could be Ozzy and JT, but I think they will work together. hmmmm

monty924 said...

Hey David... if I'm first out looks like I'll get Zeke or Michaela, so we might be raftmates, LOL. I had Zeke last time and don't want him again.

David said...

Ohhh nooo. I didn't see that. So If Michaela is first out I go to Zeke. LOL. I guess I will stay were I am then, better than having Zeke.

monty924 said...

Yep!! :)))

Nickelpeed said...

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE....CAN I BE ADDED....ANYWHERE??? I forgot all about this. Jackie? I am so, so sorry. If you can't, that's okay. Crap, I completely forgot. :'(

Petals said...

I have tickets to Rain: A Beatles Tribute next Wednesday! Dang! I'm already stressed about missing a party next week. :(
My name is Petals, and I'm a Survivor addict.

SueGee said...

My name is SueGee from the Left Coast. I too am a Survivor addict, having seen every episode of every season. There is no cure, only a DVR or Streaming.



Petals said...

Hi SueGee! (lol)

Cheryl in NC said...

Yeaaaa I got Tai...I can live with that!