Survivor fans ready? The wonderful Lifeguard Laurie will be running the blog pool once again. Have I ever mentioned how much she rocks?
The two-hour season premiere is next Wednesday, March 8 at 8pm ET/PT.
Join the fun with friends at the blog party as the show airs on East Coast time on premiere night! I live blog each episode throughout the party.
Okay, here's how the blog pool works:
- Names are matched up randomly with the castaways.
- You get to cheer on your chosen castaway until they're kicked off the island or named the sole Survivor.
- If your chosen castaway is creepy or cries a lot, we won't hold that against you personally.
- Not much, anyway.
- There is no wagering of monies.
- The winner(s) of the blog pool retain bragging rights until the premiere of the next season while we all bow to them and lament on what could have been.
REMEMBER - YOU NEED TO SIGN UP ON THIS VERY POST YOU'RE READING! If you sign up on another post or the Facebook page, your request might be missed.