Thursday, April 27, 2017

The Amazing Race: Blog Party April 27, 2017


Thankfully we're back to just an hour episode tonight! I'll be live bloggig the show's events as they air here on the East Coast. The real party is in the comments area -- come join in on the fun!

The Lovely Lifeguard Sharon C has made the random match-ups for the blog pool:

London/Logan - Delee, Sharon N
Brooke/Scott - Chrob61, Becky
Tara/Joey - SueGee, Willie J, Monty924
Becca/Floyd - Janice, Brian
Liz/Michael - Judi Sweeney, Dolores in Hollywood, Ed in Ohio
Matt/Redmond - MerriLee, Jackie
Vanck/Ashton - Nickelpeed, Donna in FL

PHILIMINATED:
Jessica/Francesca - Brenda, David, Sharon C
Seth/Olive - ML, Cheryl in NC
Shamir/Sara - Indiana Jane, Jenna's Mom

Are we ready? Yes, we are! 

The teams were given the clue to the next destination as they arrived at the Pit Stop. They're heading to Italy and going in the order they finished last at the Welcome Mat. Caution: Double U-Turn ahead. 

Liz and Michael hugged it out. We'll see how long that lasts! Brooke and Scott started the movement to oust Vanck and Ashton on the U-Turn. Supposedly, all teams agree. Plus they want to blank out the second option so that Vanck and Ashton couldn't U-Turn another team.

Roadblock: Who's hungry for the next clue? Teams do a lap around the city in a roaming restaurant trying to locate three signs and eat the meal at the same time. Logan has to wait for the next tram.

They're next on the way to Lake Como, a cruise across the lake. 

Joey and Tara are in the lead, but are indecisive about whether to U-Turn or not. Into commercial. They don't use it.

Make a Move or Grab Ahold - Make s ghost appear or climb up a vertical rock wall. Michael and Liz U-Turn Vanck and Ashton. Becca and Floyd U-Turn Michael and Liz because they know that those two can't be U-Turned. Becca is excited about the rock climbing because she's a rock climbing instructor. She gives Floyd a quick rundown.

Matt/Redmond and Becca/Floyd have taken over the lead and are heading neck in neck to the Pit Stop. Brooke is freaking out that she won't be able to do the climb. She certainly can be annoying.

Pit Stop:
1. Becca and Floyd - won a trip to Argentina
2. Matt and Redmond 
3. Tara and Joey
4. Liz and Michael
5. Brooke and Scott
6. London and Logan 
7. Vanck and Ashton -- Philiminated

30 comments:

SueGee said...

I'm ready!! Hi Jackie!! Hi to all that enter after me

SueGee on the LeftCoast

Jackie S. said...

Hi, Sue! I don't know how much all there will be. I think this late time slot is killing the show, or at least those who watch it live on TV.

SueGee said...

I think so too. I will watch it tomorrow. Haven't even watched Fargo yet but will tonight

SueGee said...

CBS has won awards with TAR but sure seem to want to kill it off.

David said...

Hi Jackie and SueGee. It looks like your the only one here who can actually watch the show atm Jackie. =) I guess it is late on the East Coast, 10pm.

Jackie S. said...

Yep, it's late here.

SueGee said...

Hey David. Jeopardy is on here now LOL

Jackie S. said...

I've seen both Fargo episodes. Hmm. So far, it's okay. But it takes me a while to adjust to the new storyline.

Jackie S. said...

Unfortunately, I'm not the best to be the only one watching live. I have to update the blog part and come to comments during commercials.

David said...

Instead of trying to kill the show off, first on Friday and now on very late Thursday, why don't they just reduce the prize money to $500,000. I can imagine the production costs are high for this show compared to most reality shows.

SueGee said...

My husband was complaining Fargo was too slow last week and I reminded him they always start off slow and gain some speed later on (hopefully)

David said...

SueGee, why didn't you hold those storms on the West coast. Going to be moving in here the next couple of days with lots of snow expected. I thought we were done with winter. lol

SueGee said...

They tell us we are finally done with rain for the season!!! By next weekend it will be in the 80's The ski resorts may still be open until 4th July with so much snow

Judi Sweeney said...

Hey Everyone, already for the race!!

~~Silk said...

...Lurking....

Judi Sweeney said...

Hi SueGee, Jackie and David!!!

SueGee said...

Hi Judi!

Judi Sweeney said...

And lurking Silk.... LOL....

SueGee said...

and Silk!

David said...

Hi Judy and silk, =) ooops, I mean lurking silk.

David said...

Awww, why did they target them for the u-turn. They should have u-turned a strong team. Wish Joey and Tara had u-turned Michael and Liz now.

Jackie S. said...

They all really don't like Vanck and Ashton. I don't want to say anything cruel about them myself as Vanck the Tank favorited my last tweet about the show. (But my personal favorites are Becca and Floyd.)

SueGee said...

I have Tara & Joey and don't tweet LOL

SueGee said...

I like Becca & Floyd too...they are having a great time racing

Jackie S. said...

I'm a boring tweeter -- I post my blog links and lurk the tweets of others.

David said...

Yea for Becca and Fliyd winning the leg. Looks like the u-turned worked. Too bad for them.

Thanks Jackie, =) Go get some needed sleep and I hope your legs get better.

Everyone have a great week.

SueGee said...

Night everyone!! Thanks Jackie!!

Jackie S. said...

Thanks for stopping by!

Nickelpeed said...

Crap, my team was philiminated. That's okay, I'll root for Becca and Floyd and Matt and Redmond.

Nickelpeed said...

I wonder why they do not like Vanck and Ashton?