Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Survivor 35: Heroes, Healers, Hustlers - Blog Pool Match-Ups!



Survivor 35: Heroes, Healers and Hustlers begins TONIGHT! My apologies for not getting castaway news out and about -- my real work has been very hectic as of late. However, Lifeguard Laurie has indeed been on the job!

Here's Laurie's message regarding the blog pool:

Here are the teams! We did a random pick. All but one team has 3 people, that one has 4. As usual, nobody goes home on the first night, so those people will be randomly added to another team.
 
Levu Tribe (Heroes)

Back row, left to right: Ben Driebergen, Alan Ball, John "JP" Hilsabeck
Front row, left to right: Chrissy Hofbeck, Ashley Nolan, Katrina Radke

Blog pool match-ups:
JP H. - Cheryl in NC, Kristen from Ohio, Shannon 
Alan B. - Ed in Ohio, monty 924, Terry is a Texan 
Ashley N. - Donna NY, MikesGirl, tbc
Ben D. - Donna in FL, Merrilee, Tammy
Chrissy H. - Donna in Alabama, meb, SueGee 
Katrina R. - Buzzmaam, KelseyNY, Sara Welty

 
Soko Tribe (Healers)


Back row, left to right: Cole Medders, Jessica Johnston, Roark Luskin
Front row, left to right: Joe Mena, Mike Zahalsky, Desiree Williams

Blog pool match-ups:
Cole M. - Dolores in Hollywood FL, Marthalight, Stormy 
Desiree W. - Delee, Mario Lee, Skyriverblue 
Jessica J. - ChicMc, Silk, Sharon N. 
Joe M. - Cheryl ICNY, Krysa Gibson, Sharon C. 
Mike Z. - Becky, Janice, Rbennie 
Roark L. - Auntie Leigh, Indiana Jane, Pam

Yawa Tribe (Hustlers)

Back row, left to right: Devon Pinto, Patrick Bolton, Ali Elliott
Front row, left to right: Lauren Rimmer, Ryan Ulrich, Simone Nguyen


Blog pool match-ups:
Ali E. - Dr_Celine, Monnie8, Tennistoe 
Devon P. -David, Margo, Laurie, Fred aka TwoBlackAces 
Lauren R. - Brian, Jennasmom, Rochelle, Judi Sweeney
Patrick B. - Beachbound Gmom, Jackie, Petals 
Ryan U. - Anonymouse, Glenn Allen, Nickelpeed 
Simone N. - 4nancie, Nana in the NW, weenabe

Survivor fans ready? TONIGHT! 

11 comments:

SueGee said...

Thank you Lifeguard Laurie!! And Thanks Jackie!! I can't wait to see everyone tonight!! Snacks and drinking words!

SueGee from the LeftCoast (off to research who her pick is!)

Jackie S. said...

SueGee - You got my local person! She's from a town adjacent to where I work.

Laurie said...

Wow! I got our local person. I knew we had a guy from San Diego playing but I thought Devon was a woman. I feel bad for this guy since I've never won this pool. He is doomed!


Glenn Allen said...

Thank you Laurie and Jackie. I am excited for this season of survivor. This looks like an interesting way to divide up the 3 tribes.

Judi Sweeney said...

Jackie.... somehow I missed to posting for people jumping in the pool!?! Can I still get in? If not I understand. Don't know how I missed it! Thank you for the consideration. I will still come and enjoy even if it's too late. I always enjoy you and everyone even if I'm not in the pool. Looking forward to tonight!

Sharon N said...

Thank you Jackie and Lifeguard Laurie.
hmmmm. My Survivor is.... JESSICA!!!!


This just in... just for Petals:
I see your Jessica showmance duo is going to be on AR. :)
Something that should be more up his alley.

Nickelpeed said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jackie S. said...

Laurie added Judi and the update is in there. I see you Penny -- you have Ryan U. in Hustlers.

monty924 said...

Thanks Laurie and Jackie. Homie, I see we have the same castaway again this season. I'm off to find out more about him.

See everyone later at the pool... I'll probably be late, lol

Judi Sweeney said...

Thank you so VERY much Jackie and Laurie!!!!

Buzzmaam said...

Thanks Laurie and Jackie!