Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Survivor 35: Heroes-Healers-Hustlers - October 11 Blog Party



As the show airs here on the East Coast, I'll be updating this entry with the latest happenings. Refresh the page to get the latest! The party itself is in the comments -- join in on the discussion!

Lifeguard Laurie has updated the blog pool and here ya go:

Levu Tribe (Heroes)
JP H. - Cheryl in NC, Kristen from Ohio, Shannon 
Alan B. - Ed in Ohio, monty 924, Terry is a Texan 
Ashley N. - Donna NY, MikesGirl, tbc. 
Ben D. - Donna in FL, Merrilee, Tammy. 
Chrissy H. - Donna in Alabama, meb, SueGee, KelseyNY 

Soko Tribe (Healers) 
Cole M. - Dolores in Hollywood FL, Marthalight, Stormy 
Desiree W. - Delee, Mario Lee, Skyriverblue, Buzzmaam 
Jessica J. - ChicMc, Silk, Sharon N. 
Joe M. - Cheryl ICNY, Krysa Gibson, Sharon C. 
Mike Z. - Becky, Janice, Rbennie, PDX Granny 
Roark L. - Auntie Leigh, Indiana Jane, Pam 

Yawa Tribe (Hustlers) 
Ali E. - Dr_Celine, Monnie8, Tennistoe 
Devon P. - David, Margo, Laurie, Fred aka TwoBlackAces 
Lauren R. - Brian, Jennasmom, Rochelle, Judi Sweeney 
Patrick B. - Beachbound Gmom, Jackie, Petals, Sara Welty 
Ryan U. - Anonymouse, Glenn Allen, Nickelpeed 

Flame Extinguished 
Katrina R. - Pool People moved to a different teams.
Simone N.

Survivor fans ready?

Sixteen are left. Who will be voted out tonight?

Interesting -- Hustlers are checking out clothes left behind by Simone. Devon and Ryan have decided they both like and relate to Ali -- which doesn't fare well for Lauren. Meanwhile, Lauren is trying to fit in with Ali. She's going to try her best to get the focus off of herself and onto Patrick. 

On Heroes, Ben is a bit too confident, methinks. He thinks he and Chrissy are running the tribe. Yes, Alan is a hothead and he'll probably sink himself sooner rather than later. Heh. He can't get a coconut open. In other news, Ashley is falling for JP and he's being the fish-bringer for the tribe. Of course, Alan is the one who was all concerned about them being a power couple. So Ashley wants him gone.

On Healers Joe is worried because Cole knows he has an idol. Meanwhile, romance seems afoot with Cole and Jessica. Oh my. She just said on national television that she's a virgin. That's new and different. Heehee -- Cole told her that Joe has the idol. Well, that secret didn't last long!

Dawn arrives and Ryan is leery because Patrick is out there searching for the idol. Ali gives Patrick a heads up that the others might hold looking for the idol against him. I never understood that. I would think everyone would be out looking for an idol.

Over on Healers, it looks like Joe is alienating himself more. Even his buddy Cole thinks it might be a good idea to blindside him, send him home with an idol in his pocket. So, he spreads the word around. Eep, Jessica isn't too thrilled that he's doing that so early. 

Time for the Immunity Challenge! Race through obstacles, sandbags knock blocks off ledge, stack blocks. Reward is four chickens -- one rooster, three hens. The second winning tribe gets a dozen eggs. Mike sits out on Healers to even up the tribe numbers. 

Hustlers are way behind because Patrick refused to switch out when throwing the sandbags. Healers almost win, but were missing a block.  

Heroes win first place! Healers win second.

Hustlers will go to Tribal again. 

Uh-oh. Since they made a point of Lauren pointing out to us that Patrick should go home, he probably won't. 

Patrick apologizes to all. It seems the guys are on his side. Hmm. He wants Lauren to go home. Lauren tells him that she has twenty-five years experience in pitching. She tells Patrick that she knows she's a target. So, she goes to Ali about Patrick. Ryan feels that it's all up to him and Devon to pick the target. Devon thinks that Lauren is tougher in challenges and Patrick has let them down in them. It's looking like it's leaning towards Lauren going unless something happens in Tribal and Patrick sinks himself.

Tribal Council time. Sure enough, Lauren brings up Patrick and his insistence on solely throwing the sandbags. Ali is trying to stick up for her buddy Patrick. And on it goes with the questions. Lauren and Patrick, Patrick and Lauren.

They vote for each other, of course.

The tally:
Patrick, Lauren, Patrick, Patrick.

There goes my pool boy! I actually think they made the right decision. 

Next week, while not the merge, there will be some sort of tribe switch up. That's good because the Hustlers are now down to four! 

109 comments:

Nickelpeed said...

Yayayayayay - my favorite night. Thank you, Jackie, for giving us a place to come. Vincent and you are wonderful!!!

Hi to all of you. Let's have fun!!!

Cheryl in NC said...

Hi Jackie and everyone who comes in!! I made it early tonight.

Cheryl in NC said...

Hey Penny

Nickelpeed said...

Hi Cheryl!

Man, they're stealing her clothes. Wow.

SueGee said...

Howdy to Jackie, Vincent and all that enter!!! Glad to make it, at least for most of the show I hope.

Squeegee (aka SueGee from the burning LeftCoast)

Cheryl in NC said...

Hey Squeegee!

monty924 said...

Hi Jackie and all

Cheryl in NC said...

Are you near the fires suegee?

SueGee said...

Hi Cheryl, Penny, Monty!!

Cheryl in NC said...

Hi Monty

monty924 said...

My guy has sort of dropped off the radar after that disaster of a first week!! :))

SueGee said...

I'm about 50 miles from the fire, but the wind shifted again this afternoon and we have all the smoke here again.

monty924 said...

Yes, Suegee... hope you are safely away from the wildfires

Cheryl in NC said...

Stay safe out there

SueGee said...

I have family that is evacuated, and family that has had no gas, no power, land line phones or cell phones since Monday.

Kristen from Ohio said...

Hi everyone.

SueGee said...

I'm supposed to leave for Chicago tomorrow...trip will also include a trip to that state north of you Monty LOL

monty924 said...

Oops. Spoke too soon... Alan is still on the radar, LOL

monty924 said...

Oh, SueGee... so sorry to hear that, LOL

monty924 said...

SlugInLove, lol

Anonymous said...

OMG

SueGee said...

having network problems tonight Cleared my cache but we will see if the chat gods like me

Anonymous said...

Hi, everyone!!

Pinot Grigio is here along with apple crisp!!

monty924 said...

tbc, the apple crisp sounds yummy!! I've got a tub of vanilla bean ice cream!

Joe in NY said...

Hi, folks

Petals said...

~*~*~*~*~*~ SPLASH ~*~**~*~*~

Hey! Hey Jax, Vinc & everyone! Sorry so late - I was picking up these awesome babyback ribs & pumpkin pie cupcakes.

Petals said...

JOE!!! *hugs*

monty924 said...

Hi Joe and Petals

Nickelpeed said...

Joe is always complaining. LOL

Petals said...

My pool dude is from Auburn? OH NOOOOO (rtr, baby!)

Those CA fires are so terrible... so sad. So many innocent, helpless animals.

Nickelpeed said...

Not the Joe here, but the Joe there. LOL

Anonymous said...

Perfect, Monty! I love ice cream with my apple crisp!!

Petals said...

Joe (island Joe, not MY Joe *wink*) is an a-hole, sorry.

Petals said...

Hey TBC - Welcome home! Your vacay looked bea-UUUU-tiful!

Nickelpeed said...

Do they know how the fires started? Arson? It is so horrible. I know when we were stationed in California, they'd have horrible fires and a lot were arson. So sad.

Nickelpeed said...

Where'd you go TBC?

Anonymous said...

Petals, it was a great place. The food and pub there is fantastic, too! We'll be going back!

Petals said...

So, I think I asked this question a few seasons ago: Isn't it odd that all the "yellow" team had all sorts of yellow clothing? Not just the buffs. Are they told in advance what color to buy/pack, I wonder?

Nickelpeed said...

Too many commercials tonight.

Anonymous said...

We went to Killington, Vt for the long weekend. Beautiful scenery. Great place where we stayed.

monty924 said...

I think they are Petals

Petals said...

I've always dreamed of going to Vermont! I "favorited" your place... now I can fantasize about it. TY!!

TY friend.

monty924 said...

Chickens... they'll kill the chickens first and save the rooster @@

Glenn Allen said...

Hi Jackie Penny Cheryl and Monty and everyone else. My laptop has been acting up. How is everyone? I hope the Hustlers stays safe.

Petals said...

oh no...not chickens! *sigh* I hate the chicken part of each season. ("run, chickens...RUNNN"!!!)

Nickelpeed said...

Vermont is gorgeous. I was raised in Upstate NY about 12 miles from the VT boarder. We'd go to Rutland all the time. My best friend and her family would invite me to go to Killington for skiing. I definitely wasn't as good as they were. One time I ended up taking the lifts back down because I looked at the distance and decided I wanted to live. LOL

Nickelpeed said...

This is so close. I don't want the Hustlers to lose again. They need to switch out.

Anonymous said...

They aren't hustling...

Petals said...

If anyone wants a great recap from a journalist who has been an "insider/fan" since S1, please check in to http://ew.com/author/dalton-ross/.
He writes a great article after each show. He is great! I listen (and frequently call in) to his daily morning Sirius radio show.

Nickelpeed said...

They're too far behind. They'd better hustle for sure.

Cheryl in NC said...

Hey Glenn! Happy the Panthers gave you a win for your birthday

Petals said...

wow - cool challenge

Petals said...

WOW!!!!!lol

monty924 said...

Whooohooo... my guy is safe again

Nickelpeed said...

Crap. Dang it. Hustlers go to tribal council. They should have relieved Patrick. Dang.

Petals said...

darn it. I hope lil bellboy stays safe.

Petals said...

Patrick wouldn't stop throwing. Poor chickens.

Glenn Allen said...

Hi SueGee. Stay safe from the fire! Patrick messed up for the Hustlers by not switching up!

Nickelpeed said...

Petals, I really like Dalton Ross. He does write great articles.

monty924 said...

They tried but he wouldn't give it up

Cheryl in NC said...

Patrick screwed them

Anonymous said...

Penny, we were right by Pico Mountain at the Inn at Long Trail, right by the Long Trail and Appalachian Trail. The foliage was gorgeous!!
I fully understand not skiing... it's not my thing. Where upstate NY?

Nickelpeed said...

Well, like every Survivor, we'll see how the Heroes treat the chickens. Will they decide to let them run or get rid of one of them? Always a question. LOL

Anonymous said...

Petals, that place is great. Live vicariously!!!

monty924 said...

I love Dalton Ross too

Glenn Allen said...

Thanks Cheryl! Hopefully the Panthers beat the Eagles tomorrow night!

Nickelpeed said...

I was born and raised in the Adirondacks. I'm from Warrensburg. It's right next to Lake George. It is gorgeous foliage is gorgeous during this time of year.

I did ski, but not up from that high. I would have hurt myself for sure! LOL

Nickelpeed said...

These whales are gorgeous. I wonder if they actually see them from land?

Anonymous said...

Yes, that is scary high! I don't ski.
My brother-in-law has a house on Lake George. So beautiful. I've heard of Warrensburg. I live near Poughkeepsie.

Nickelpeed said...

Fall is the most beautiful time in the NE.

Petals said...

agree Penny! The photography on Survivor gets better & better every season.

Petals said...

We used to vacay from NJ to Lancaster, PA every Columbus Day weekend - always gorgeous. I miss those days ( I miss that life!).

Petals said...

Joe - how is the foliage by you now?

Nickelpeed said...

Patrick should have just stayed away. He gave it away. However, do you get rid of Patrick because he's not really good in challenges or Lauren. Patrick should have switched out. But they still need his strength, if it's worth anything.

Petals said...

Glenn - I can (finally, maybe one time only) say, "CHIIIEEEEFFFFS"

Nickelpeed said...

I miss the NE. However, here in Ohio, there are areas that are stunning. Hocking Hills comes to mind. It is soooooo beautiful. Other areas have great changing foliage, too.

Anonymous said...

Fall is my favorite time of year!

Nickelpeed said...

Wow, they do not like each other, do they? Patrick and Lauren. Wow.

Judi Sweeney said...

Hey everyone! Survivor night!!!

Nickelpeed said...

I just realized that the Hustlers really do not have a true leader. They all seem to be working against each other. I'm sad. Come on Ryan, work together.

Nickelpeed said...

Hi Judi!!!

Petals said...

Hey Judi!

Glad that lil Bellboy is laying low.

monty924 said...

They'll get rid of Lauren

Nickelpeed said...

Ryan has some interesting analogies. LOL

Glenn Allen said...

That is true Penny! The Hustlers have no leader! What is Ryan talking about Tribal unity? I hope my pool pick Ryan stays!

Nickelpeed said...

It'll be Lauren

monty924 said...

Dang... she survived

Cheryl in NC said...

Damn

Nickelpeed said...

OMGosh!!! Holy cow. Look at his face. He's not happy at all. Yikes.

Petals said...

Weirdly, Patrick is v handsome, his features are so sharp & symmetrical (those cheekbones!) Not my type, but just sayin'

Kristen from Ohio said...

WOW

Glenn Allen said...

Patrick voted out.

Nickelpeed said...

She'll just complain about someone else, now, I bet.

Petals said...

8 whole days! It seems like forever!

Cheryl in NC said...

Petals...ummmmm no not seeing that..lol

Nickelpeed said...

I thought he was cute, Petals. Kind of like an Achie type. Acted like him in early comics, too. LOL

Cheryl in NC said...

Now Devin.... he is fine!!

Jackie S. said...

Thanks for coming by!

Cheryl in NC said...

As always thanks Jackie for having us!!

Petals said...

and I'm OUT of the pool. OK - I'm rooting for BellBoy! Whoooo

Nickelpeed said...

YES!!! Switcherooo. Hopefully, Alan and Joe will be on the same team. LOL

Jackie, thank you so much for hosting us. See everyone next week. Have a great week and weekend!! Stay safe.

Cheryl in NC said...

Goodnight all

Petals said...

Thank you Jackie !!!!

monty924 said...

Sour grapes...

Thanks Jackie. Everyone have a great rest of the week!!

Nickelpeed said...

Oh, sorry Petals. I'll share Ryan with you. He's actually really smart.

Petals said...

Cool Penny! Thank you! ♥

Thanks again Jax & Vincent!
xoxox

Anonymous said...

Thanks for hosting, Jackie. Nice chatting with everyone tonight.

I have training next Wednesday, so I'll probably be late.

Have a great week, everyone!!

Judi Sweeney said...

Hustlers are going die off if they don't start unifying! Wow... Sorry Petals... it was almost my pool girl right there with you!

Thanks Jackie!

FenixSEO said...

Hi fellas,
Thank you so much for this wonderful article really!
If someone want to read more about that voot bigg boss I think this is the right place for you!