Tuesday, January 02, 2018

The Amazing Race 30: Meet the Cast

Tomorrow night -- Wednesday, January 3. at 8pm ET/PT. it's the season premiere! Had I known they were taking off from Washington Square Park when they did it, I would have been there. It looks like a strong cast; hopefully it will be a good season! I only "know" three of them -- Cody and Jessica from BB and Joey Chestnut because he's always in the big Nathan's Hot Dog Eating Contest in Coney Island every summer. I'm wondering if the twins might have an edge because twin's are so bonded together. We'll see!

9 comments:

SueGee said...

I can hardly wait!!! Are we going to have a pool?? I will volunteer to run it if needed, but we will have to skip the first week I guess.

Squeegee

monty924 said...

Happy that it's on Wednesday night this time, but not sure how much I will watch of it. I'll DVR it probably and catch up when I have time. If there will be a pool, throw me in (the only one I've ever won) but if not, don't stress it.

Happy New Year Jackie and Vincent!!!

auntlisa3 said...

HOW COULD THEY NOT TELL YOU ABOUT WASHINGTON SQUARE PARK ??

chrob61 said...

Got my DVR set for tonight! Glad to see it's on Wednesday and not such a ratings death spot as before! I'd like to be in the pool if we have one.

CaelaXO said...

I'm happy it's on Wednesday nights! excited for the season!

Jackie S. said...

Sue -- I'll take you up on that offer to run the pool! Thank you!

David said...

Throw me in the pool SueGee. Head first works.

Hope it stays on Wednesday.

Merrilee said...

Are we signing up for the blog pool on this page?

Sharon N said...

If there's time to jump in the pool, please add me!!
The show hasn't started here in Mountain Time.