Sunday, July 08, 2018

Off Topic: Plainfield NJ Fourth of July Parade

I've been absent from my off topic photography posts due to needing back surgery, having back surgery and now slow recovery from back surgery. I haven't been able to really get around much. However, the local parade goes right by my apartment building. Even so, I had to give up sitting in a hard folding chair after more than two hours and missed the end of the parade. (I certainly heard it, though!)

Here are some of the photos I took ...




CLICK THE 'READ MORE' LINK TO SEE THE REST OF THE PHOTOS













Those shoes would kill me















9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have missed this! Hope you’re feeling good!

Dolores from NC now!

Oh Lawd said...

I've been reading your site for years and just realized i live next door in Dunellen

Jackie S. said...

Oh Lawd ... we're neighbors!

Auntie Margaret said...

Sending healing thoughts!

tbc said...

Nice to see your Off Topic post. Continued positive thoughts for healing.

Sharon N said...

So happy to see the return of your Sunday off-topic blog.
Hopefully, you'll continue to heal and be back to more of your photography soon. :)

SueGee said...

Nice colorful return to off-topics!! Missed it!! And I haven't been to a good 4th parade in years!

SueGee

Jackie S. said...

Not quite a return, per se. The parade goes right by my apartment building. I'm really not getting around well otherwise.

Auntie Leigh said...

Can't imagine a noisy parade blasting right by one's home is just what the doctor ordered for recovery from a stressful back surgery. Yet there is Jackie, making the best of it all and out taking photos. Making lemonade.