Monday, September 24, 2018

Survivor: David vs. Goliath - Jeff Probst Cast Assessments




Yes! It's almost here! The season premiere is Wednesday at 8pm ET/PT leading into the season finale of the best Big Brother seasons in years! 

Entries into the blog pool will close tomorrow (Tuesday) at noon PT or 3pm ET. If you haven't signed up yet and wish to do so, please sign up only on THIS LINKED POST. Requests on this post you're presently reading or others might not be noticed.

As for this season's cast -- on a personal note I find it very interesting that Jeff Probst is mentioning one castaway as the impetus for this season's theme. Pat Cusack. No, I don't know the man. But, dang. He's from Watervliet, NY. That's family stomping grounds for me. You don't see many folks from Watervliet out and about outside of that area. My father worked for years at the Adirondack Steel Casting Company in Watervliet. Many relatives worked at the Watervliet Arsenal. I believe both are long gone these days. My still favorite fast food place ever in my life started in Watervliet -- Ted's Fish Fry. They remain there and in several locations around that area. Unfortunately, there are no Ted's Fish Fry locations where I live now.

Onto Jeff's cast assessment videos --





1 comment:

Petals said...

I like a few of them so far. But who knows???