Sunday, January 22, 2006

New 'Survivor' Castaways: A Closer Look at Cirie Fields

Cirie Fields is the subject of this New 'Survivor' Castaways: A Closer Look at... entry. Cirie was born and raised in Jersey City, NJ (you go, girl!), but has settled in Walterboro, SC where she's a registered nurse. She's 35 years old and recently remarried.

According to her CBS bio, she's worked at several occupations including candy factory employee (which I can't think of without seeing Lucy with the candy conveyor belt episode), telemarketing and nursing related fields. She swims, runs and works with a personal trainer. And, she thinks she's funny, charismatic and compassionate. We'll see about that! Cirie believes she possesses attributes and skills which will do her well -- strength, fishing, cooking, some carpentry. She lost 30 pounds in anticipation of being on the show. Wow!

A quote from her CBS bio: "She believes she will be the Sole Survivor because people love her cute, smiling personality." I hope she's jesting. Don't tell me she's gonna be bubbly, perky and smiling! (I don't do "perky" well.)

It's off to peek at her CBS Favorites page:
Um, it looks like she's into perfumes... her favorite scents are such. Board games are Chess and Monopoly -- both a bit strategic games. Ohh... a 'Big Brother' fan. Her sport to play is dodgeball. I'm not familiar with her books/authors or even her favorite alcohol drinks. But she likes Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. Cool.

All right, my prediction? Well, a lot will depend on if she's an annoying to others kind of bubbly personality, I think. Due to the old geographic proximity factor, I'd like to see her do well -- she's quasi-local to me. But... but... I dunno. I will say booted between 5th and 8th boot. I hope she proves me wrong since I'm just going by the information on the CBS website with no spoilers.

Your thoughts?

No comments: