Sunday, January 22, 2006

New Easy 'Survivor' Reference Link

I created a new web page which will be updated regularly to list all the 'Survivor: Panama - Exile Island' blog entry links from here, as well as 'Survivor' website links I often peruse. You can find that page by clicking here or clicking on the graphic you see on my right sidebar of this blog.

At the present time, I haven't finished my "Closer Look at..." series for the new castaways. As I post the remaining castaways (my thoughts and predictions), each one will be hyperlinked to its blog entry. So, that's why some aren't linked. If you haven't noticed, I'm working both ends against the middle on the listings.

Once the show starts and even before then, all my 'Survivor' entries links can be found at that page for easy reference.

No comments: