Tuesday, February 07, 2006

New 'Amazing Race 9' Cast: A Closer Look at Jeremy Ryan & Eric Sanchez

Jeremy Ryan and Eric Sanchez are designated by CBS as the FRIENDS. Jeremy is 26 years old and a valet. Eric is 27 and he's a waiter. Both are from Fort Lauderdale, Florida.

Interesting bits from their CBS official bio for the show:

Uh-oh. They met in college while running track. That's not why the "uh-oh." The uh-oh is because they say they're "cocky, very competitive and strong athletes." Y'know, I don't always find cocky an admiral trait. That's the uh-oh for me.

Jeremy thinks he's sarcastic and patient. I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to give an eyeroll at those qualities -- one usually cancels the other out. @@! Perhaps he's sarcastically patient? He's hoping the race will make something out of his life. (Didn't his college degree get him the valet job?) He's well-traveled.

Then there's Eric, the bartender/waiter. Eric hasn't traveled much out of the country, but he is a two time All American pole vaulter. Okay. He thinks he's athletic and outgoing. Eric says his pet peeve with Jeremy is that he doesn't accept criticism.

Well. This looks like the Male Eye Candy Team. There's supposed to be a video on the bio link at the CBS site, but I can't get it going. I'm not sure who is whom with these two. I think they're probably going to be strong racers, but I'm not sure how much I'll actually like them I guess we'll see!

*All of my blog entries regarding 'The Amazing Race' can be found at this link.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that at this point in the race both guys have proven that they are athletic, smart and tough competitors!! Regardlesss of their current carriers, they both could have made it in any chosen career! I am very impressed with the way they are competing in the race!! Very lucky...cunning, and manipulative..mojo, ray and yolanda and the hippies at this point have no idea that the frats are manipulating all of them...very interesting...can not way to see what happens next week!! Also, very hot in speedos!

Anonymous said...

I agree!! Both of the Frats are very hot and very cunning! Can't wait to see what happens next week. Their bios make them appear to be really laid back types..however, I think there is a lot more behind those handsome faces and athletic bodies. They have already won 5 challenges and great prizes..that makes them winners to me!