Last night, I once again watched Heroes. I'm not sure where the story is going, but I'm sticking with this one. I've been a comic book fan for eons, although I've fallen away some over the years. I love the character of Hiro more each time I see him. I'm not sure how the show can work longterm as there's supposedly some sort of nuclear disaster appearing within weeks, but I'll go for the ride with them. And... if I were to have some sort of superpower of my choice, I'd choose flight. After all, I could skip all the New Jersey traffic congestion.
I also caught JP, recently cast out on Survivor, on Late Night with David Letterman. He seemed very different than he did on the island. He definitely wants a job and sure sounds like he wants show biz.
Tonight, it was the Law and Order block for me. The second one (SVU) had Jerry Lewis appearing as Munch's uncle. He's suffering from a depression-related disease which at times mimics Alzheimer's. I think he did very well in the role, but in the end, the episode was more tragic than most. But, sometimes it's good to think.
What did you watch?
In TV Newsy Bits, here's some of the scoop I found out there:
- For American Idol fans, Bo Bice Hospitalized
- William Shatner to Host New ABC Reality Game Show "Show Me the Money"
- Big Brother 7 Contestant Will Kirby to Appear on "The Young and the Restless"
- Suresh Tracks Down a Genetically Advanced "Superman" Next Week on Heroes
- Laying odds on this season's ‘Amazing Race’ - REALITY TV - MSNBC.com
- 'Amazing Race' Upcoming Episode In-Depth
- IGN: Exclusive Survivor: Cook Islands Interview: J.P.
- TV Cocktail: A TV Blog at iVillage.com
- Boogie Has Had A Good Year - Something I'm sure we're happy to hear!