Wednesday, October 04, 2006

What a Good TV Night Ahead

Jericho is starting up now as I write this. I have it on and I'm taping Bones. At 9 PM, I'll be watching the Lost season premiere and taking notes for a blog entry about it. Oh. I'll also be taping it just in case I want to go back over something or not watch it notebook on lap. Then, at 10 PM, I have to catch the premiere of The Nine. I've read previews and it looks like that one's a "keeper." That'll knock my C.S.I.: NY to taping status. It will also make my Lost review/recap a bit later tonight, but my goal is to get that posted before I hit the sack.

Remember - I've set up posts for AOL/Gold Rush clue sharing, and the discussion of Grey's Anatomy and Desperate Housewives. Feel free to share the links with friends interested in the shows and have a good time!

Now I have some serious TV-watching to attend to...

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was a wierd start with the Bookclub . What Stephen King book was being read? Could that book provide any clues?
Glenn

Anonymous said...

Who's the actress playing Juliette? She looks sooo familiar & I can't place her!

Anonymous said...

I missed the first 3 minutes, all I saw was "I guess that kicks me off the book club"

anyone catch me up?

Thanks

Anonymous said...

Nevermind...I figured it out. It's Elizabeth Mitchell. She played Dr. Kim Legaspi in ER and she was the girlfriend/wife in Santa Clause 2 with Tim Allen.

Anonymous said...

Now more confused then ever!!!! NO FAIR....what the heck is going on.

Anonymous said...

I don't like Heroes. I saw the first episode. At first, it looked pretty cool. Some strange mix of drama and comics. At the end it left me blah. Now, if J.J. Abrams was doing that show, that would be somethin'.

I'm waiting to follow "Lost" here.
The two evil leaders: what is Julia's fake name?; what is the guy's real name? I couldn't make it out... Ben? Glen? Gen?

Then I want to guess on this life book thing.

Anonymous said...

Oh, Juliette/ Julia.

Anonymous said...

Elizabeth Mitchell crosses in my head as if she's Claire Forlani.

Jackie S. said...

Glenn - After freezeframing my tape and having NO luck matching the cover with my complete SK book collection, I finally found it. My copy of CARRIE is the original paperback. They have various hardcovers of it. I could read a short name starting with a C, so narrowed it to Carrie or Cujo. Then I went online where I matched up the one image of the book with a half-face on the front.

It must mean something!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Jackie. I was wondering about the book. There must be some clues in that Book.
GLenn

Anonymous said...

I haven't watched the first episode of Lost yet but I loved The Nine. I couldn't wait to see it. I will have to see a few more episodes to really make a judgement call but I enjoyed it.