Thursday, January 18, 2007

What's on Television Tonight?

There's no American Idol to tie up the hours, but there are plenty of new episodes of other shows on tonight.

At 8 PM ET/PT on ABC, it's an all-new Ugly Betty while ABC has new episodes of My Name is Earl and The Office. Since CBS is showing a repeat in the slot, it's a great opportunity to check out the other shows. Oh... and Fox has new episodes of 'Til Death and The War at Home. CW has a new Smallville on.

A new C.S.I. starts at 9 PM ET/PT and we'll the new boss taking Grissom's place. Kemper. Kempler? Simon Templar? Whatever. NBC has new episodes of Scrubs and 30 Rock while ABC is showing a new Grey's Anatomy (check out the blog discussion post to talk about the show). FOX is showing a new episode of the dwindling down The O.C. CW has a new Supernatural and A&E has a new The First 48 (which is an interesting real action police investigation show). BET is showing The Wire (repeated late Saturday night).

At 10 PM ET/PT, NBC is showing an E.R. repeat while ABC has a new Men in Trees and CBS has a new Shark. Over on MTV, there's a new Real World.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shark was exceptional this week. Frightening to think there really are people out in the world like this guy who was defending himself against murdering at least 5 women.

Criminal Minds was another good one this week. David Carridine was believable and scary. Again, there are people out there like him as well. He had murdered over 100 women in a 30 ytear period.

Both of these guys get away. One found not guilty because a flaw in the legal system and the other because he had about 20 kids he had kidnapped and hidden away and traded them for his escape.

Now...isn't this fun TV. The one thing I believe is that these kinds of shows are just reminders that we have to be aware of our surroundings. Sad but true!

Anonymous said...

I liked Kepplar but he is no Grissom. I hope he comes back...SOON!!!! Saw an old CSI on Spike last night. Amazing what you forget. A pic of Sam Braun's family..wife...daughter and I think 3 sons. Needless to say the one son killed the other. Katherine and Sam were real close in the episode, consoling each other. Never would have thought that in future episodes. So Katherine in not the sole heir! Does anyone remember Sam's family! I sure did not.

Anonymous said...

I'm with you,delee,did not remember Sam had other family left!! I tried to watch but didn't find Keppler very interesting. I am a BIG William Peterson fan and would hate to see him leave for good.

And,I agree with meb...Criminal Minds was so good and soooo disturbing. I have a feeling we will be seeing Caradine again. I am so glad I found this show,I really like it.

Anonymous said...

That was Keith Carradine as the
serial killer on Criminal Minds,
not brother David.
It was scary that he got away but
I can't wait for his return and a
rematch with Jason Gideon! The super
profiler guy needs a super villain challenge!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Sam... I stand corrected... it was Keith Carridine... David's name just sort of popped onto the post... I had no control. Smile.

I, too, believe we'll be seeing more of Keith. Scary!