Sunday, February 18, 2007

Bloggy Bits

As I'm sure many of the readers here know, The Amazing Race 11: All Stars begins tonight at 8 PM ET/PT on CBS. I'm planning on posting an East Coast Update for the first boot as the show airs here in the New York City Area. Of course, a full recap/review of the show will be posted by late tonight. I hope you all will join me and share your thoughts on the show!

Ah, but what does that do to my The Apprentice: L.A. review/recaps? Well, since that show itself will be knocked into a 10 PM slot within a few weeks, I'd say now is the time I start writing it up Mondays after I return home from work (but before primetime shows air). I'll post the fired in an East Coast Update as the show airs, but the long article will have to be delayed. I apologize to any fans of the show, but I'm so much more of a TAR fan at heart. Yet, I must get up early on Monday mornings, so something has to go or be delayed. "Trump, you're delayed!"

I have another new show timing conflict I'll be facing later in the week when American Idol goes to three days. Yes, the third day will be on Thursday up against Survivor 14: Fiji. Eep. Since the third night of AI is basically the boot show, I don't plan on writing a full review of that night. But I will watch for the AI contestants voted off while watching Survivor (yes, I can multi-task) and get the news out in a quick American Idol East Coast Update. I plan on continuing full coverage of the Tuesday and Wednesday night American Idol shows and, for sure, full coverage of Survivor.

If I didn't have to do that pesky thing called "working for a living," I could write everything up in the middle of the night, but alas...

Thankfully, there is no Big Brother running right now.

1 comment:

DriedPapercutsAndChickens said...

I cant wait for tonight!!!!