Monday, March 26, 2007

TV Newsy Bits - Monday, March 26, 2007

Jackie's TV Newsy Bits Remember, folks -- there is now a Dancing With the Stars blog discussion post for those who wish to discuss the show, just head here. I'll be reading the comments and you never know... you just might get me watching the show!

In actual TV Newsy Bits I found out there:
  • BuddyTV has an exclusive interview with last night's losing team from The Amazing Race 11: All Stars, Teri and Ian.
  • Celebrity Spider has an in-depth promo peek at next week's two-hour episode of The Amazing Race. Location and a bit of brouhaha mild spoilers, but not finish order or anything huge.
  • Apolo Anton Ohno, now on Dancing With the Stars, announced his 2010 Winter Olympic plans to ET Online.
  • The Los Angeles Times has an intriguing article about the John Locke character on Lost. Remember, I said long ago that Locke was the key to the island!
  • Looking for unusual television and entertainment related bits, as well as viral videos? The relatively new This Just In website (a Time Warner joint venture between HBO and AOL) always has the odd. And, I enjoy odd, don't you?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jackie! I loved the article about John Locke, very interesting. Thanks!!

Anonymous said...

Well,it was a DWTS night for me and left my comments there! I really enjoy this show,I guess,cause I am a frustrated dancer. If I could be anything,it would be a professional dancer of some sort...love it and love to watch it.

Then it was the season finale of What About Brian....another show I have really fallen in love with and I loved the season ender. I understand the show is "on the bubble",but hope it comes back in the fall. My youngest son looks a lot like Barry Watson,so needless to say,I think he is a real cutie!He's grown up and so much cuter than his stint on 7th Heaven,where I always wanted to cut and comb his hair soooo badly. Love this show,so it's probably doomed....Sharon's Law......LOL!

Anonymous said...

Awesome Locke article! Thanks, Jackie!