Sunday, June 24, 2007

Has the 'Big Brother 8' Cast Been Leaked?

Jackie's TV Blog, BB8, Big Brother 8

This could all just be rumors or even outright falsehoods for all I know. But I feel obligated to bring you the latest buzz on the 'net.


Over on one of my personal favorite websites for the Big Brother summers, JokersUpdates.com, a poster has posted his "inside peek somehow unexplained" of the houseguests we can expect to see this season.

The poster is a first-timer for Jokers, yet has a track record for accurately posting pre-release cast information over on the SurvivorSucks site. So, it's possible that this information, albeit a bit sketchy, may indeed be right.

Here's what he has to say:
Cast list leaked from a call sheet. I only got a few minutes glance at the list but this is what I got from it. no pictures sorry. short bios were underneath their pictures. and for anyone that doesn’t know POSSIBLY spoilers follow.

Tara Bourke - young good looking has an extremely nice body --- youngest houseguest

Tiffany Dalton - oldish black woman

Rodger (No last name)- older Asian male. Teacher at some school.

Carol Ricardi - older woman (mother figure)

Gabby Ngyugen - young Asian girl. huge smile.

Amanda Adams - late twenties blonde woman. looks like some celebrity. Former cheerleader apparently?

Mitchell “Mitchy” Vance- Good looking younger male.

Robby Williams or Wallace - young very young. apparently is apart of some organization group for gay teens.?

Jared Pfifer - good looking....Spanish?

David Mertz - Good looking man in his fortiesAndi (no last name) - blonde girl early twenties

Morgan (no last name) -older gay male...possibly not gay?

Melanie (no last name) - no information. I’m not even sure if she was a final houseguest as she had no number just a name and a location where she lives. Florida.

Unidentified male - Couldn’t find anything about this guy (possibly no 14th houseguest?) There was a blank spot for him on the sheet with a number....but nothing else.

some houseguests know each other from high-school. some listed the same high school that they attended. from what I remember

David and Carol know each other or did...
Robie and jarred know each other or did....
Mitchell and Amanda know each other or did...
Gabby and Tara know each other or did

That's all! Dont ask how I got it...just passing on the information i got. I’m a long time Survivor cast spoiler and usually get it right each time...post a sucks under ghostie....take this list for what it is. Never know what could happen in the next fourteen days.

********************************
Okay, this is me again. I found a few of the names listed on various sites (not BB-related) on the web and what little information here seems right. Gabby make actually be spelled wrong as this site fits a bit to profile. If the information leaked is right, then there could very well be a high school "bully" type theme this season. Tied in with the promo in which Janelle says, "What comes around goes around" and Julie Chen's emphatic agreement... it's beginning to look more and more like that's the case.

I'm having nightmares of Carrie and the prom scene...!

6 comments:

Deanna said...

OMG! The wait is killing me. I can't believe how close we are and yet still NOT close enough..... :)

Sydney said...

I know Deanna, I feel that way too. Funny, I think that commenting here has raised my enjoyment of the show 10 fold and some of THAT is what I am jonesing for! It's so much fun to watch it with all of the people here and see what everyone has to say!

Hi everyone... has anyone watched the pilot of that show -- think it's called Age of Love--- where a 30 year old guy will meet all the women he is to date, all of whom are age 40... then they introduce another set of woment o date, all age 20. Would that be a sexist bomb of a show, or interesting?

(I can't believe they are calling 40 year old hotties COUGARS... I thought that applied to hotties who are a bit further along in life... in Paris women are considered to grow sexier with age and truly only ripen in the mid 40's -- so I guess life begins at 40 and 50 and onward for Babedom. A nice thought!)

But anyway, they are re-showing the pilot either tonight (Monday) or tomorrow Tuesday.

Anonymous said...

Sydney,thanks for the heads up on that. At this point in the viewing season I am looking for anything new with the least bit of interest. TV is so boring right now!!! They even took my favorite show on HGTV and put it on "hiatus".....grrrrr!There's always baseball,but that's like watching paint dry,so need something to bounce back and forth to. There seem to be some interesting things in the wings,so I say......bring it awn!!! Come on BB8,I wish it were July already!!

Anonymous said...

Oh,Jackie and posters,I have been seeing promos for the new show on Fox with Patricia Heaton and Kelsey Grammer. I think it's called "Back to You" and it looks to be real promising. But I think it's a fall show. What's anybody else think about it????

Anonymous said...

I'm so looking forward to this season of BB!!! The housemates look interesting, at least what I can tell - quite the mix we'll have. Not sure how the whole high school reunion thing will go but look forward to the new season!!

Sharon - I've not seen the previews for the new Kelsey Grammar/Patricia Heaton show but have read the synopsis and it looks good. Not sure how it will do since its a Fox show but I plan to watch.

Leene

Jackie S. said...

Sharon - I've seen the promo spots for the new fall season Kelsey Grammar sitcom and plan to check it out. In promos, it looks funny. I guess we'll see!

Sydney - I haven't watched the Age of Love -- dating shows aren't my favorites and, although my mind is pulling a blank at the moment, it's up against something I do watch. Uh-oh, I think I'm in the fermenting stage. ;-)