Sunday, July 15, 2007

'Big Brother 8' - 7/15 Show - East Coast Update

Jackie's TV Blog, BB8, Big Brother 8

Keep returning to this post as I'll be updating it throughout the show now that it has started here on the East Coast.

We're still in recap mode as the HG react to Jen winning HOH. They're pondering who she might put up.

Now they're talking about Jen talking about herself.

It's to Jen's HOH room. This should be Jentastic! Upset with her pictures, of course.

Joe tries to get her to put Dustin on the block.

Ah, they're talking about the Magnus and Cragnus Strong Man. (After the show I'll post a YouTube video I took of part of that competition.) This is cute. Zach and Dustin are teasing Mike and Nick as they lift weights.

To the big showmance between Nick and Daniele. The key to his heart he gave her is actually the key to his suitcase. Hmmm... no mention of his flirting with boys!

Kail and Jen talk strategy. Jen doesn't want to take out more girls because the guys have the power. Kail doesn't want Nick put up, suggests Jessica.

Food comp time. Two teams, the guys against Joe and the girls. "Name that Pie" - name the two ingredients within a specified amount of bites. Jameka thought she could name hers in five. Bacon and banana on first try. Mmm... salmon and blueberry sounds good to me! This is fun. Right now they're tied. Whoops, Daniele misnamed the last pie -- said it was pickle and tofu, it was actually pickle and clam. Blue team, the guys, win. Red team -- girls plus Joe are on slop for the week.

Eric, America's Player, is to target Jessica. (He did and he's still trying now even with POV, but he's not being successful.)

Now Jen is telling Nick that she may put up the people with negative effects on the house.

Here comes the Dick/Jen blowup. She walked into sleeping guys and just started blabbing to them. Dick is right -- no consideration. Jen looked rather maniacal at the end of the segment.

America's Player will develop sleepwalking. Whose bed should he sleepwalk into?

Jen is ready to choose her nminees and they're showing how worried the others are. Dick thinks he'll go up, but doesn't seem too worried. Jen thinks others will be happy with noms. Jessica's not worried at all.

Jen thinks her nominees will be more pleasant and lead better lives (once they are told by her how negative they are). Time for the ceremony. The negative people should go bit.

Key order: Jameka, Kail, Mike, Zach, Nick, Jessica, Amber, Dustin, Eric, Joe.

Nominees are Dick and Daniele, surprise surprise!

Both of you together cause negative atmosphere. Awkward. Happier place without negative vibes.

Nick thinks Jen is jeaous of Daniele. Dick won't campaign against Daniele - his goal is both of them remaining in the house.

Eric apologized for not securing a Jessica nomination. He said he'd continue if the veto is used. (I have noted in reports that he's been campaigning against Jessica, so he's trying.)

24 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't stand Jen!!!!
Lesa

Jackie S. said...

But, Lesa, she's Jenonemal! :D

Tessa said...

I couldn't stop laughing during the I game. She doesn't think of anyone but herself. Has this girl engaged in any conversation where she showed an interest in anyone but herself.

Anonymous said...

oh that is sooooo funny!! I can't believe she is part of the chill town!!!
Lesa

Anonymous said...

Thanks Jackie for all your blogs!! I have loved them for years!!
Lesa

Anonymous said...

OKAY...maybe I have to change my attitude...She's so Jentertaining to watch! LOL @ her Jenanigans!!

Sasha

Tessa said...

I must say that Jen is better TV as HOH than Kail.

Anonymous said...

on cbs.com they want to know who we want eric to sleep walk into there room??? who should it be???
lesa

Tessa said...

Oh how lame can you get Eric. "I got a bad vibe about Jessica." That's the best you can do.

Anonymous said...

lovin me some Zoetawny! That girl rocks....and you too Jackie
Im so sick of jenism...

Anonymous said...

I vote for Joe....think of his possible reaction!!?!
Could be hilarious
~SMH

Tessa said...

Who is Jen talking to in the bedroom? Is she tring to be annoying? Is that her strategy? No wonder Dick went off on her.

Anonymous said...

Lesa...on cbs.com they want to know who we want eric to sleep walk into there room??? who should it be???




I vote for Joe....think of his possible reaction!!?!
Could be hilarious
~SMH

Anonymous said...

go Diok!!!!!!! They all need to tell her off!!!
Lesa

Tessa said...

My immediate thought was for Eric to sleepwalk into Jen's bed, but they are saying if the houseguest is in locked HOH room then next highest vote getter gets Eric.

Sydney said...

Eric should crawl in bed with DICK .... Or Jen, who will be convinced he loves her even thugh she will make it REALLY clear she's like totally grossed out by him.

Really laughed over the whole Magnus Cragnus thing, which was largely Zach's narration... I know people have not been liking Zach but at least he can contribute something in the humr department

Sydney said...

She claims that she had al kinds of shirts saying happy birthday mm etc and all they let her in with were these tees.. but she has what, 10 different ones?
And she wears them DAILY...

Anonymous said...

Hey, didn't the confrontation between ED and Jenoblivious happen before the HOH comp? Cause that just makes Dick look like a dummie to pick a fight with her before nominations...

That being said, I can't stand Jennoying's voice...it's, well, Jennoying. She says "like" even more than "I".

But otherwise, this is pretty entertaining :)

lynn1 said...

I thought Eric's reaction to his assignment to try to get Jessica nomiated was interesting.
He said he would have never thought of her.
He also said she seemed llike a very down to earth girl.
Wowzer! Jessica is almost as irritating to me as Jen.
I was cracking up at the guys taking a drink everytime Jen said "I."
Hope CBS/BB has lots of beverages stocked up so they can continue to play this game until next week when Jen should be unaniously voted off.

Anonymous said...

The drinking game was hilarious!!


I voted for Joe on the AP vote thing. I am worried that if he does it to a girl, they might cry "sexual harassment" or something like that on him which could make Eric a target. I think Joe would be FUNNY because he'd start some crazy funny rumor and b)nobody would think Eric was honestly trying to make a move

Anonymous said...

Ohh my head,...

To entertain myself tonight, I did count the number of "I"s--- I lost count--- it's over 60.

I think Jen says "Like" more than "I"

Boogie has to be LMAO...

Jenoying

Carrie in TX

Anonymous said...

They have to be careful when playing that drinking game - someone may drown.

Anonymous said...

Loved the "I" - Jen drinking game and even more the narration Zach and Dustin did. The "WoW joke was hilarious!

Anonymous said...

i hate jen and i want eric to sleepwalk with daniele or nick