Tuesday, July 03, 2007

'Big Brother 8' - ET House Tour and the Latest News

If you missed the house tour on Entertainment Tonight, have no fear... I have it for you here. I kind of like it. I think it certainly presents the opportunity for some unusual happenings, don't you?




In other new show news...

The Early Bird special for the live feeds will be expiring soon. If you're going to spring for them, the time to act is now! I suggest that you get them through a link on your favorite Big Brother website as the sites providing them receive some income from them. No, that wouldn't be me. But Hamsterwatch, Jokers, and more sites have the deals. If you go to RealNetworks, they should be offering the two-week free trial, too. But I think (I could be wrong here) the feeds themselves after the free trial are a bit more than the Early Bird costs.

The official CBS Big Brother 8 website, at the time I'm posting this, has nothing new to offer us. Bah on them so far this year.

Janelle has been quoted on various sites saying than this year's Jen is a ChillTown ringer. Jen has some ties to both Mike Boogie and the Evil Doctor Will. Supposedly Mike is going around saying that if she wins they can claim a third victory for ChillTown. Of course, Jen was the one who turned me off with her "Jenius" t-shirt on The Early Show cast introductions.

The TV Guide House Tour, not as good as the video above, can be found here.

There is still a lot of speculation on various couplings as far as the "enemies" and "unfinished business" twists go. Dick and Daniele, father and estranged daughter, are the most obvious. Carol and Jessica, both hailing from the same town in Kansas, are a strong possibility. Joe and Dustin are both living in Chicago and gay. But the vision clouds when you consider Dustin is from Minnesota and so is Nick.

Executive Producer Allison Grodner told WeLoveBigBrother.com that Samantha, the 15th houseguest seen on the TV Guide interview, is merely an alternative who won't be on the show. I still think that was a rather odd mistake to make, don't you? In regard to America's Player, she had this to say:
"We chose someone who we felt could pull this off," she explained. "This is a daunting challenge because it's a secret to the rest of the houseguests and yet this person will have to balance their own sort of strategy and stay in the house as long as they can while possibly making some erratic moves that the viewers have him or her make."

I'm expecting the traditional "slip" on the live feeds sometime tomorrow. I tried to check them a few minutes ago, but they just kept loading to no fruition for me. Up until that I had a message that the feeds would be coming soon and bizarre music. I prefer the trunk monkeys a few weeks ago - an ad for some car dealer.

So there's your Big Brother fix for the morning. As I hear or see news, I'll get it posted for you!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jackie and everyone else who reads this. Below is the BEST link to purchase superpass. With the 14 day free trial, it costs $14.99/mo (total of $44.97 for the season) with no discount. It's strictly pay $14.99 every month. The link below takes you to BB Reloader site where you only get a 3 day free trial, but you get Superpass for $29.99 for the entire BB season (which you get at the real.com site WITHOUT reloader), BUT you also get BB Reloader for FREE. HURRY!! this offer expires tomorrow, July 4.

http://www.bbreloader.com/index.asp#remind

2 days and counting!!!!!!!

Sherry

Deanna said...

I tried the live feeds last summer and didn't really care for them. Most of the time, I seemed to log on when absolutely nothing was going one...LOL! With my luck, it figures. :) I think I'll stick to the TV show- After Dark & Jackie's Blog. :)~

Anonymous said...

This may be a stupid question...but
here goes....
When they put the housegsts in seclusion before the show starts, are they kept in separate places or all together? Do they actually meet for the first time on the show?

~SMH

Anonymous said...

It hasn't even started yet and it's already sounding exciting. Even more so after reading Jackie's two new entries. Glad to hear it will probably only be a few of those HAUNTING relationships from their pasts. Wouldn't surprise me at all if Mike put Jen up to pulling something like that. That would eventually get his homely mug in front of a camera again. No more days away, now it's a matter of hours!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Tomorrow,tomorrow...we'll se it tomorrow,it's only a day away!!Oops,now that Annie song will be in my head all day.It does sound to be interesting and I can't wait.I'm already prepared NOT to like this Jen....lol.I have my feeds set up and I'm all ready,so let's get it going!!

HAPPY FOURTH ALL!!!GOD BLESS AMERICA!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jackie - I'm back for a third year, thanks again for all your hard. This blog really makes me feel more involved in the show and I love to hear what all the other readers think about the hamsters.

- Divyesh

Sydney said...

eep! The house looks really claustrophobic to me for some reason this time around. I like some of the new colors but to be there forso many days with the Alice down the rabbit hole decor would be tough for me.