I'm glad Zach isn't looking at me like that. It's no wonder that he creeps Jameka out.
He looks like he's ready to explode, doesn't he?
Sundays are usually fairly quiet in the house as there are no comps and nothing is really happening. But, of course, I have a few tidbits to share with you. I always do!
Here are the afternoon into evening happenings from that Big Brother House of Serial Killers in the Making:
- Zach told Dustin that if he puts him up and he goes home, he won't respect him as a person because they had a deal. (What Zach fails to see is they never did have a deal. He talked, but I never saw Dustin promise him anything.)
- Zach thinks that if another male is removed from the game, the women will rule the house. Then he pushed his Evict Dick bit to Dustin. What? Is Dick one of the girls?
- Dustin reported the Zach conversation to Amber. (Until he stops confiding in Amber, I think I'm going to have to write off Dustin as a Mimbo.)
- Jessica told Daniele that if Nick goes home this week she'll let her have Zach. Snicker.
- Amber is still upset with Dustin about yesterday's POV comp. (Calling Dustin! Look! See! Dump!)
- Amber went to Jameka and relayed the Zach/Dustin conversation.
- Dick pointed out that Jen doesn't take many (if any) showers.
- Zach went to Nick to try to get info about who's going up. Nick told him he had no idea. Zach muttered about lies and left.
- Zach tried to talk game with Eric and Eric told him "later."
- Dustin lied to Jen telling her that Dick is pushing for the veto not to be used.
- Dustin asked Jen if Dick has an alliance with Kail. Huh? Even I can't figure out where he's heading with that one.
- Jen put on her Jenitard again. Oy.
- Dustin keeps trying to get back in Amber's good graces. Ew.
- Zach stared a lot, but stopped trying to talk game to people.