Monday, July 23, 2007

'Big Brother 8' - Live Feeds Report - Into the Day Mon. 7/23

Oh, no! Now Kail is pulling her hair out!

Okay, I lied. I just a negative kind of person, y'know. I'm so, like, not what, like, Jen wants in the house!

Amber cried.

Oh, wait. I started too soon. Here are the happenings from that Big Brother House of Vandals and JenBots:
  • Jen told Dick that he'd be her third choice to get out of the house.
  • Jen and Dick, while not working together by any means, do get along together much better than seen on the show.
  • Jen told Dick that in all of her time she spent with Kail, she can't trust her because she didn't tell her about the Mrs. Robinson alliance.
  • She also told him that Daniele, Nick, Dustin, and Amber are in an alliance ... which doesn't include him.
  • Jen accidentally tipped Dick off about her knowledge of the show. She's been telling everyone she never watched it, but made the mistake of talking to Dick about the coup d'etat last season. So, he's aware that she's smarter about the game than she lets on.
  • Dick wants to work with Jen, but she seems reluctant.
  • eric told Kail that people in the house think if they say something enough, it's the truth. ("My alliance betrayed me?" ;-) )
  • Eric's America's Player task was to vandalize something of Jen's. I'm not sure if they told him what to do, but I don't like this one. Not at all. He squirted mustard on one of her shirts which was on her pillow. Now, if he had taken the J off of one of her Jen hairbands or something, maybe that would be funny. But this is just nasty and mean. It's not MY America's Player task. Both the pillowcase and the shirt were damaged.
  • Jen didn't get upset. She just asked who was in second grade, thought it was "funny and weird."
  • Kail was upset about the prank.
  • No one can figure out who did the deed.
  • Dick (why doesn't he just stop) told Amber again she's playing the game too emortionally.
  • Amber cried.
  • Okay. She didn't. I lied again. It just seemed to fit well there.
  • After she talked to Dick, Kail came to her telling her she could tell her all about it. Amber didn't. Instead, she went to Jameka to talk about it, then to Dustin..
  • Jameka and Amber think Nick might have put the mustard on Jen's shirt.
  • Eric told them Nick was with him, so then they thought it was Dick.
  • Jen thinks it's weird that the Internet probably knows who did it, but not the houseguests who are right there.
  • The POV Ceremony has been held, but no one's saying anything about who's on the block. I'm giving up, getting this posted, and will post a bulletin when I hear something concrete. I can only think it's something which is no surprise -- which would lead me to think Mike or possibly Zach. I'll let you know when I know.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

ay-yi-yi...Eric isnt very good at these tasks and he makes us all look bad.
amber cried.
The more I look at her picture the worse she looks...red eyed..not flaterring at alll.....
amber cried.
Jackie I will rely soley on your blog for the time I am gone...cant wait to hear who he put up...

Anonymous said...

Jacks - your blogs are killing me!!
Too funny - love it!!
PS - is Amber crying now?

Anonymous said...

The game must be boring to them if they aren't even talking about PoV...

tbc

Anonymous said...

Why oh why did he do mustard?? That was really silly!!!
Jackie I as usual I love your blogs. Are you going to blog the new show tonight Saving Grace??
Thanks

Lesa

Jackie S. said...

Lesa - I won't be blogging about Saving Grace because I'm scared of having too much on my plate. However, I wrote a bit about it already (look at the TNT/TBS category in the sidebar). I've seen the screener for the first episode of SG and I liked it!

Anonymous said...

I think Eric put the mustard on Jen's pillow case and not on one of her shirts. I would have preferred him doing something with the lettering on her shirt but I'm glad he didn't do anything that can't be undone in the wash. I agree that the producers need to come up with better tasks though.

Nancy

Anonymous said...

Thanks Jackie I knew you had the screener as I was the one that was worried about how we Okies would look!!!
I do understand the plate runneth over problem!! Again keep up the great work!!
Lesa

Steff said...

Nancy: How do you get mustard out of clothing? I have NEVER gotten mustard out of ANY fabric.

I think the stunt was wrong on so many levels. Having said that, its not as bad as when a HG used anothers toothbrush to clean the toilet!