I wish I had a yard giraffe, don't you? Other kids may have a pony, but to have a giraffe...!
I'm sorry this is coming at you so late, but it covers the major events throughout the day on Tuesday into the wee hours of Wednesday morning from within that Big Brother House of You Done Did Me Wrong:
- In the beginning of the day, Nick was called into the Diary Room and the audio remained on. BB was asking him if Dick's behavior was getting to the others in the house.
- There's a group of houseguests still intent on burning to a crisp laying out on the backyard. They all want to be the darkest. Um. Okay, not my idea of a good time!
- Dustin told Kail that Dick is pushing to get her out. He's apparently still playing to the plan -- the target is Mike and he knows it. Dick wanted everyone to act like Kail is still the target to mess with her gameplay.
- Daniele and Dustin talked about previous seasons. Daniele hated Eric (Cappy) from season 6. (Well, she may be wiser beyond her years, eh?)
- Amber loves the person she is today. @@ That confirms it. She is one odd duck. She'll cry again later.
- Jen went on again to Amber about Kail being her "friend" for 19 days and never mentioning that she was in an alliance since the second day.
- Eric found out about the nefarious doings of Nick and Dustin -- hiding his clothes piece by piece. Amber let it slip. While he said he'd get them back, I can't help but wonder if he might think that it has an America's Player kind of touch to it.
- They're still having odor issues in the backyard. The ChenBat hasn't been seen, but I personally think one small dead bat in a yard couldn't cause that kind of smell. Perhaps a decomposing yard giraffe could.
- Jen and Dick talked about sex. (Would that be oral if you just talk about it?)
- In the evening they all chanted "beer" and BB gave them beer. Huh. I should try that with something more useful -- "good knee good knee good knee." Sigh. It doesn't work!
- Dustin and Nick think Jen is spoiled, neither like her. What a surprise!
- Daniele told Dustin that Kail told her she was going to give her all dirt on Nick in a heart-to-heart talk before she leaves.
- Nick said, "Everyday Jen looks more like a transvestite." Well, yeah. An android transvestite!
- They were talking about America's Choice (not that BB said anything -- they're just speculating). Amber thinks she's probably America's Favorite.
- And Jackie cried. (In disbelief, of course!)
- The guys played quarters beer game. Jameka was noticeably not playing.
- Now they're playing volleyball as I get this posted.