Tuesday, July 10, 2007

'Big Brother 8' - Live Feeds Report - Tuesday Daytime 7/10

Jackie's TV Blog, BB8, Big Brother 8

Remember -- tonight's show will air at 9 PM ET/PT. The other nights (Sunday and Thursday) start at 8 PM ET/PT. I figure I'll watch the first hour of America's Got Talent, then switch to Big Brother. I intend on live-blogging the show tonight as long as the thunderstorms stay away. We're expecting a few bad ones tonight here. (Grr.)

So, if you're watching the show here on the East Coast, stop on by to comment during the commercials. If you're another time zone, the happenings are yours for the peeking in!

Here are the daytime happenings from that Big Brother House of Jenisms and Those Who Mock Her:

  • Kail, who made the comment about "if my child chose to be gay" during the season premiere, asked Dustin if he's romantically involved with Amber. @@
  • Jen apparently could do only one day with real clothes. She's back the the barely-there bikini. (At least she should save that for the Showtime viewers!)
  • Dick told Nick that Jen was going around saying that she and Nick are going to go out after the show. Remember, Nick is really sweet on Daniele.
  • Carol said that if she stays and happens to get HOH, she'll put Dick on the block because he's the only one in the house she "hates."
  • Carol tried to cut a deal with Zach to stay in the house. His terms were only if she votes the way he tells her for two weeks.
  • Contrary to the saying, it rained in California today sending the HG back inside for cover.
  • Mike told Daniele that the Big Brother Strongman Competition (the thing the guys are setting up) will be tomorrow.
  • To show how exciting their chats are -- they miss chewing gum and spearmint is the general favorite. (Mine would be Juicy Fruit or Big Red.)
  • Daniele, continuing with her age lie, told Joe that she would be 22 on the same day as Mike's birthday. She also told him that being with Dick in the house is awkward.
  • Mike and Zach discussed the possibilities and possible deals to keep Carol in the house.
  • Dick mentioned to Kail that he had real problems with Daniele as a teenager. When he asked Kail what she thought of him as a father, it was no comment - "I can't answer that."
  • Carol told Dustin that it's hard to talk to Amber now since they're both on the block. She also told him it's just a matter of time before Nick and Daniele "hook up." He agrees.
  • Carol told Amber (thought she had trouble talking to her) that she thinks the votes are shifting. (@@ - Now I know why she and Jessica were friends! Why would she mention THAT to AMBER... the one they may be shifting against? Where is her mind?_
  • Dustin said he knew he was gay when he was five years old. (When I was five years old I believed in Santa Clause and had no idea whatsoever what gay, straight, or sex itself was all about.)
  • One of the girls mentioned that she watched Pirate Master because it was the "worst show ever." I have the feeds minimized, so I'm not sure who said it, but I agree.

That's about where we stand for now. The guys have been talking some CroMagnum (?) man stuff since yesterday, but I'm clueless how to explain it... so I haven't mentioned it before. It's something to do with their Strong Man stuff. They're macho men, y'know.


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure if it's me or not, but this season is really boring....Kind of reminding me of the very first season. Does anyone remember the girl, Jamie (I think that's her name)she always, always had perfect make-up; lip gloss and all?? Well, this season has got to get better. However, maybe I'm spoiled because the last two seasons were so awesome.... I suppose we had some real villians (i.e. Will, and April).. NOw it's like we have a bunch of annoying and whining group. (ABBrooklyn)

Anonymous said...

Jackie did you see the pic I sent to you on g mail?

Jackie S. said...

Delee - It didn't come through - when I went to the link all it kept coming up with is the main MySpace site. I knew I was forgetting to respond back to someone. Argh - my apologies.

Anonymous said...

If I remember correctly, it's always boring the first few weeks because there's just too many people in the house. Once it gets whittled down there will be more fighting and backstabbing. And let's admit it, this is why we watch the show!

Anonymous said...

Jackie no problem...always have trouble with those kinds of things.
It was a pic of EvelDick, Daniele, and his son Vincent with a motorcycle and the pic did not look that long ago!!! Fishy is you ask me!

Anonymous said...

Hey ABBrooklyn!

I remember Jamie! I think she was a beauty queen from Washington or Oregon? Now there was someone obsessed with their appearance! My friend and I used to laugh, because all she talked about was all the amazing OPPORTUNITIES she would have because of the show. I think BB offered them good money (25 or 50 grand?) at some point to leave (that was a wierd season) and Jamie turned it down and convinced others to turn it down, because they were going to be able to market themselves for more after the show. Oh, jeez, sorry that didn't work out for ya, Jamie!

Anonymous said...

When I was 5 or maybe six I may not have known I was "gay" but I did know I was drawn to the same sex and I also knew it was not to be expressed - Gay is not only about SEX.....

DriedPapercutsAndChickens said...

HEY NOW
I think pirate master is an interesting concept....I love "the hunts" and the booby traps
Just too many rules to remember