Friday, July 13, 2007

'Big Brother 8' - Live Feeds Update - Since Live Show 7/12

Okay, I downloaded a different driver for my audio recording and managed to record with the BBReloader not in a silent movie fashion. This live feeds clip I uploaded to YouTube is my first Big Brother feeds recording experiment. Jameka, Dick, and Eric are reliving their surprise that Jen won the HOH competition. I should get better at this as I go along, so bear with me! Caution - language is a bit rough, but thankfully no nudity!




So... Eric thinks Jen is the focus player, eh? I actually understand his reasoning and he's right. She's the one the Internet has glommed onto with Jessica's "dumbisms" running a close second.

Here are the other recent shenanigans in a nutshell:
  • Daniele, Joe, and Dick all think the comp was geared to a Jen win.
  • Daniele asked Joe if he would keep her in the event that she and her father were both on the block.
  • Joe doesn't think he's America's "favorite" anymore because of his comment about Dustin's "surface smile." (What he doesn't understand is that he hasn't been America's favorite since the first time America met him!)
  • Dick didn't want to see the new JenHOH Room.
  • Jen hates the pictures in her JenHOH.
  • The room itself didn't change like in the past -- just the goodies. She received snacks, leggings, photos, ear plugs and more. But "all I wanted was silk sheets!" No silk sheets for you!
  • Joe wants her to nominate Dustin, but she told him she's leaning towards Daniele and Nick.

The nominations should be tomorrow (Friday) and the food competition is expected, too. Half of the house will be on BB Slop again by this time tomorrow night.

11 comments:

AlbGlinka said...

I'm dumberer than Jen!!! I didn't think about the teacup entrance and guessed 900 gallons! I wonder how much it would hold if there were no entrance. What did all y'all guess?

Deanna said...

That one threw me too. I was like 9?????? WTF?? I was guessing around 100, but then again, I was never good at that type of math.

I just can't believe that De-"Jen"-er-at won HOH... please tell me it isn't so... :(

Anonymous said...

Finally we are going to have an interesting week in the house! I hope Jen puts up Nick and Danielle and if one of them wins POV I hope Dick goes up! I'm sick of people trashing Jen. For what, being vain? Like Nick, Dick, Danielle and Joe are sweet and humble?

Go Jen! And I hope next week she wins POV!

Anonymous said...

I liked how when she won, she just stood there, it was like noone made a huge YAH!!!! She had this look like doesnt anyone care
?????

Wintermute said...

No, ihopejenwinshoh. We hate her because she's not only vain, but is probably the dumbest person in the house. The only person who grates on my nerves more is Jessica. Her voice is like nails on a chalkboard.

Amber is starting to wear on my, too. Like no one else in the house has given up their friends and family for the time they're in there. And she's the only one God wants to win. Please.

I take my "dumbest person" statement back. Kail is high on that list too, and isn't much less annoying than Jessica.

I'm hoping that Dick doesn't go this week. He's my favorite so far. And if he stays, I hope Daniele stays too. Not that have any feelings either way, but I'd love to see her and Dick reconnect.

I also like Dustin. Don't like Joe. And I like Eric from the show so far, but I might feel differently if they actually showed him a little more or if I had the live feeds. The rest I'm not sure about yet.

Anonymous said...

This is exactly how it should have ended up! It's perfect - can't wait to see what happens - ha!

Anonymous said...

They should all go to peanut brain and tell her that no matter who she puts up this week,SHE is going on the block next week and see what that does to her plan! Then she'll have to dig out her "booger plan book" and see what it says to do! I think that HOH comp was fishy as all get out.But that's okay since she can't be protected next week and IF they are wise,she will go then,UNLESS CBS and Julie decide to throw the POV for her too! I hope "ihopejenwinshoh!" that this is her one and only hurrah and we watch her walk out the door week after next! If I have to watch both of her "ends" falling out of that bathing suit much more,my eyes are going to bleed!

Sydney said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sydney said...

Ihopejenwisnhoh -- vapid is the word.

You seem like you might be a friend of hers, so no offense. It is what it is.

Lucy said...

Jen winning the HOH may be upsetting to most but I think it will make for an interesting week.

Since Jen suffers from confabulation she will have the most confusing week in Big Brother history.

Personally, I'm looking forward to the fun and games and think Jen's stay in the HOH will be most interesting.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the video Jackie!
It was so funny as they are recounting Eric's shock at Jen winning HOH. Apparently he leaned over the box and nearly out of the box and Oh Sh--
LOL!!!!!

I just hope Dick and Daniele do not go as I want to see the father and daughter work things out.