Thursday, July 12, 2007

'So You Think You Can Dance' 7/12 Results Show - East Coast Updates

The show is starting here on the East Coast. As important events occur, I'll update this entry. Please refresh or return for the latest on what couples make the bottom three and who leaves tonight.

Sabra and Dominic are safe. Danny and Anya are Bottom Three once again.

Kameron and Lacey are safe. Sara and Pasha are safe. Cedric and Shauna are Bottom Three. (Let's see if Cedric gets by again!)

Hok and Jaimie are Bottom Three. Lauren and Neil are safe. (Although I adore Hok, the performance of Lauren and Neil was superb.)

The bottom three couples are now dancing for their lives, Anya has a neat outfit on, not my favorite performance of hers -- too busy! Danny was gorgeous -- such control! Shauna gave it her all -- I think she beat Anya. Cedric is back to his same old same old. Jaimie's dance was similar to Shauna's. Hok did his thing.

Hillary Duff is singing "stranger" while the judges make their decision.

The votes are unanimous, taking everything into account, not just the solo. Shauna is the girl going home... growth and personality issues. Cedric is gone. Too bad other dancers were booted in past weeks to keep him.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

..........................................................Cedric did well last night, but have to say I'm relieved he's finally gone. You're right, Jackie, he should have been gone weeks ago. Except for last night, he has been consistantly bad and good dancers have gone unfairly before him.

Sydney said...

If I were the first two male dancers who got booted off in the weeks when hestayed I'd be really pissed. I thought that at the time it happened then, and though he did thebestyetthis last week, I still think it now. At least he got his scholarship with Debbie Allen's Co.

Anonymous said...

I am glad I was not a judge for this week. Some of the dances were breath-taking.

AlbGlinka said...

Jackie: Okay, I'm coming out here as a major SYTYCD freak. Surprised?

Danny can be a ballet star in most any company in the world with his training and looks. It makes me angry when he is called arrogant or criticized for "something lacking." He is a good example of the "Danseur Noble"-- it's not about mugging and trying to get votes. I easily envision him as the Prince character in any classic story ballet.

The American public needs to be educated that his style of dancing comes from years and years of training. You cannot do pirhouettes like that otherwise.

There, off soapbox now!

btw: Did Hilary Duff inherit Britney's career???

Anonymous said...

I could not care less if I ever heard another word about Brittney S, Hiliary D, Nicole R or Paris H. This world is out of control. Let them go live their private life and hope they fall off the face of the earth.

Anonymous said...

Cedric will be going to Debbie Allen's dance school so he will get more training which is such a great opportunity for him.

Sydney said...

I totally agree with you Abglinka!

Anonymous said...

Anon 3:24pm - Please add Posh Spice to that list!!!