I have an update up and about on TV Squad, check it out if you'd be so kind!
In other house doings into the evening:
- They had fun with the HOH camera. That's always a highlight. BB really should give them some sort of arts and crafts, a Twister game, something!
- It was very hot today and most of the suntanning crew is long gone -- Dustin and all. So they hid inside and napped a lot.
- Amber thanked God for telling the DR people to tell her to fight to stay. (I don't think she realizes they tell every nominee that, especially the ones who seem down about the nomination.)
- But Amber thinks God told them because she's a good person playing an honest game.
- Eric studied things for a memory comp if one comes up. At different times he was joined by Jameka and Jessica.
- Eric asked Zach if he would let Jessica know that he (Zach) isn't mad at her over the nominations. He's worried that she's upset about nominating him.
- Eric told Zach that people are saying things to Jessica to hurt her feelings. Zach told him that he doesn't think Eric is just using her.
- BB sprang for a huge feast for them tonight -- steak, lobster, and more. It's almost as if they had made a last meal request to the warden. Everything you could imagine!
- They laughed at Amber for not knowing what "scrutinize" means.
- Amber again thinks she'll get a modeling gig from the show.
- We STILL have no meeting of the minds on the vote! Argh.