Saturday, August 04, 2007

'Big Brother 8' - Live Feeds POV Competition Update

Jen won POV (sigh). It sounds like an interesting comp (which was blocked to the feeds, of course).

Here are other POV comp happenings they talked about:
  • There are bunny suits involved.
  • Jameka prayed and asked for forgiveness from God while crying.
  • She feels that way because she sold out - she gave up her chance to compete in HOH comps for five weeks and won't get letters or photos from home as a result.
  • Kail is on slop -- will be for the remainder of the game.
  • Kail, Jen, Zach and Daniele had on bunny suits which they must wear for a week. (Better than Zach in a unitard!)
  • Jameka and Kail can't compete for HOH for either 4 or 5 weeks.
  • Kail wants Jen to tell Daniele to put Dick up or she's going home.
  • Eric is freaking out because he knows they plan on backdooring him.
  • Dick is still at Daniele to put Eric on the block in Jen's place.
  • Daniele says that Jen has to use the veto, Eric will go up and then the alliance would have to choose between evicting Kail or Eric.
  • Jen supposedly gave up some prize money to win the veto.
  • Daniele is worried that Jen will save Kail with the veto, then she (Jen) will go home. (I don't think Jen is that dumb. She'll save herself.)
  • The Bunny People have to dump "manure" on peoples' heads every hour tonight

That covers the POV -- more details on the day itself and stray POV stuff will be posted a bit later tonight!

15 comments:

Deanna said...

Wow, Jameka is praying for forgiveness? But isn't this the way that God had planned it all out and therefore she has no reason to feel bad??? GAME PLAN-GAME PLAN-GAME PLAN!!!!!1

Anonymous said...

Bunny suits? Dumping poo upon people's heads? Man, at this point I think my least fave folks in the house are.... THE PRODUCERS!

Just put up WHOMEVER in Jen's place and get Kail the heck out of there so she doesn't have to be "cussed out everyday" anymore.... YAWN.....

Then maybe The Game can start up FOR REAL!!

I'm at the point where I don't want ANY of them to win anything! If I wasn't so entertained by our special group here and Jackie's always awesome writing, I would have forgotten BB existed this year!

Let's go with some real game action, pleeeese!

Robin in Manchester

Anonymous said...

JEN & DICK/DANI just formed an alliance!!!!!!!!!!
Dick & Jen even hugged!!!EWWWW!!

~SMH

Unknown said...

Thanks for the recap, Jackie. This is becoming very confusing for me, trying to keep straight who's in an alliance with who. They're lying so much now, it's hard to remember what actually happened vs. their lies.

Still rooting for Jen - Go Jenbot! team Jen...uh, cause we're Jen?

Anyway, here's a video of Cry-Baby Amber...
http://tinyurl.com/2rbw7n

Anonymous said...

I M CONFUSED i LUV THE SITE thanks Jackie!! What is LNC???

Anonymous said...

Anon 9:49 LNC is late night club, I believe. Let me know somebody if that is wrong.

Anonymous said...

Late Night Crew

Anonymous said...

I hate Kail but please don't send her home!Oregon doesn't want her back!!!LOL Laura

dla said...

Anon 9:49

LNC is the "Late Night Crew" alliance... The members change on a regular basis, so I cannot even tell you who is considered part of that alliance at this point!

Oops, oh wait! The LNC group just changed again! And then they waffled!! lol

Robin in Manchester, I am completely with you!! I actually skipped watching the shows this past week and have relied on Jackie, Dingo and Sho Too to stay a bit current. This is just not entertaining to me! I don't find many in the house the least bit interesting, and most of them just bug me! Amber is leading that pack, but the others are right in line behind her!

Since when did the producers start telling people what to WEAR?!?!? Between the unitard and the bunny suits, this may be a bit much.

Here's hoping it gets better soon!

Anonymous said...

This season just gets wierder and wierder, and more boring. It's almost predictable week after week.

Anonymous said...

Jen may only awarded $250,000 if she wins the show -- Could be why she has made a pack deal with Dick/Dani.

BeniSage said...

Ugh! Jen and Kail are the Evil Doctor and Boogie from last year. Everyone continues to NOT vote them out! I do not want Eric to go! If he is indeed the one put in Jen's place, I hope enough people decide they'd rather hang with Eric than Kail.

Anonymous said...

I think I am confussed, the only person I saw Eric get close with was Jessica. now jen is saying that Eric an Kail had an alliance, and she was Erics #1. I kinda want this confortation to happen so they all get called out except eric, and jessica sees Eric really is sincere to her

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!! I think I am dizzy following who is alligned with who?
I've missed Sho2 the last few days, but it is great to know I haven't missed much of the action thanks to Jackie and all of you.

jl

barbwire said...

i don't think anyone has an "offical" alliance this season - the mrs. robinson one fizzled right away. I don't think any of the hamsters this season can keep a thought going for more than a few seconds to get an alliance together

i agree with all who said this season is just dumb & boring - a bunch of people who think they can play the game better than any that came before them !! i don't want anyone of them to win, either