Because there really wasn't all that much to report! It was small talk, Donatos feeling all alone, Eric being devious, Zach and Jen being absent.
Ah, but in the past few hours there have been many changes.
Right now it looks like the tides have changed once again. Here's what's gone down recently in that Big Brother House of "There is no sides" (credit: Daniele Donato):
- After having a tiff with Dustin last night when she tried to tell him if Eric goes this week she'll go the next, Amber finally got through to him.
- Even Jameka thinks a good way for Dustin to take the Donato spotlight off of him as a target is to send Eric home.
- Earlier, Jessica was told by Dustin that Jen has been telling Amber things about Eric.
- Jen told Daniele and Evel that Zach is uneasy because neither Eric or Kail have even tried to talk to him about the vote. (He must feel he doesn't have any friends even amongst his enemies.)
- Evel Dick kept working on Amber, telling her a mix of lies, half-truths and some truths. He works her into a tizzy, an anti-Eric tizzy.
- Both Daniele and Dick keep at her, tag-teaming her as they bring her over to their Dark Side.
- Amber is an easy subject, but will Dustin be as easy?
- Amber went to Dustin ... on and on ... there is a bit of video below for you.
- Now Dustin is all peachy-keen with the Donatos once again.
- Eric is now the target with Jameka and Jessica the only two possible votes for him.
- As a watcher, I can only shake my head in wonder at how easily these houseguests are manipulated.
- Dustin, Amber, Daniele, and Evel Dick are now sitting around laughing about Zach and talking who they want to target next -- Zach or Jen.