Believe it or not, Daniele and Dick have actually made me smile on and off as they spend their last night in the house together. The BB voice has even been funny at times.
Here's what's been happening in the Big Brother House of No Longer Dueling Donatos:
- Daniele misses seeing animals. Apparently she regularly goes to a pet store to see animals and has missed them while in the BB house.
- She also misses her cellphone.
- Daniele dyed Dick's hair -- nothing new, just fixed the red dye in it.
- They talked about the competitions they enjoyed the most. Daniele liked the pasta one while Dick liked Slop Pong. Dick didn't like Butter Me Up because he was mad at what Jen said to him and got stuck on the pump.
- Daniele liked the JanelleOVision comp, Dick liked the fact that Janelle was there.
- They talked about the other houseguests ... again.
- They mentioned how cold it's gotten and how recently they had the heat wave there.
- BB stocked the storeroom for them so they could eat well.
- Daniele's first words when she was a baby were "Hi Dad." Vincent had said it and she repeated it.
- They wondered what made the air and what didn't.
- They said the Hide and Seek Veto probably sounded better on paper than it worked out. It took the over six hours and it was hot.
- They played cards, had ice cream and cake.
- And, they actually enjoyed each other's company. Dick must be tickled pink. Daniele doesn't want him to go to bed -- wants him to stay up with her.