They finally started talking again when Dick consoled a crying Daniele who wanted to go home. In a way, I can understand her feeling that way. I've thought in previous years that this stretch of several days with just the final two in the house and not knowing which will will is way too long.
I'm crying here, too. I want them to go home! The show should have had the finale last night instead of torturing me here for another two days!
Okay, I lie. I'm not crying. But this final two bit could definitely be shortened to two days without losing a thing.
Here are the happenings since last evening in that Big Brother House of Familial Affection and Devotion:
- Dick said Eric's jury question was about why each person here deserves to be in the final two. He said Amber doesn't deserve to be here, Dustin doesn't deserve to be here, Jen doesn't deserve to be here ... feeds blocked.
- Dick said Jessica's question was stupid and she said she didn't believe him. He said he doesn't care if she believed him or not.
- Amber told Daniele she was pathetic when she questioned her. (Um ... of the two, I'd say in levels of pathetic-ness, Amber has Daniele beat hands down. In my observations, Daniele's main problem is immaturity and she's spoiled. As time goes on, those might change. Amber's got serious issues which need more than time to heal.)
- Dick said that Amber was probably told the question and she most likely doesn't know the meaning of the word pathetic. Daniele doubts she (Amber) could spell pathetic.
- Their talk was interrupted when there was a fire in the oven -- the BB voice called for a fire extinguisher. There were no fatalities other than the taco shells.
- When the BB voice asked if all was okay and told them that their safety was their main concern, Daniele called out, "Liar!" The feeds blocked.
- Although they're talking, Daniele is still upset that Dick told the jury that he did all the dirty work. (Well, he did!)
- Apparently Eric asked Daniele to tell three reasons she shouldn't win. She only came up with one -- that wasn't going to attack him, wasn't going to campaign.
- Jen's question was "Why should I vote for you to win?"
- Dick once again told Daniele he didn't campaign against her and he's sorry she took it that way.
- Daniele said that because of him she had to play two games in the house. Doing the dirty work was HIS strategy and she had to cope with others about it doing damage control.
- Daniele told Amber she didn't want her vote -- it didn't matter.
- Dick was taken aback by Jen's question about why the jurors shouldn't be in the final two.
- Both Daniele and Dick think that Jessica was nasty in the questioning and her own strategy was to hang onto Eric.
- Dick said that Jessica's strategy had Eric gotten evicted before her would probably be to sleep all day.
- In the jury questioning, Jen said she didn't respect either of them as human beings. (Perhaps she respects them as some sort of marsupials? A plant form?)
- Jen said she didn't want to vote for either of them, but she has to vote for one.
- Dick thought that for the ShoToo time, they should sit around and trash their ex-housemates.
- Daniele baked cookies ... again. I swear that's the only thing she knows how to make!
- They trashtalked the others and, as a result, grew more of a bond as father and daughter. ;-)
There ya go ... they've now gone to bed for the day, er ... night.