- After the feeds being blocked for nearly two hours, they returned on Dick. He was asking himself -- "I was campaigning to beat her?"
- Daniele was pacing and pouting.
- Dick said, "Great, another thing for her to be [bleepin'] mad at me about."
- Dick - "How did I know she'd be pissed at me? There's no winning, no winning. There's always a Catch-22 with Daniele."
- Then the fireworks began when Dick and Daniele came face to face.
- Dick started to apologize for "coming off that way."
- Daniele - "This sucks! The only thing anyone has against me from week one and because Amber goes at me. I'm never my own person in this house and its so annoying. You said there have been rumors that I've been carried by Daniele. Zach only said that, then even Jameka! You said I flew under the radar. Those people credit me for nothing! The only reason I'm here is because of you!"
- Dick tried to interrupt her with a "no."
- Daniele ranted on. She went on again about everyone crediting him for her being in the final two (and how it sucks). She ranted more about people in the background laughing because she was such a joke and shouldn't be in the final two.
- She yelled at them that she felt like crap because of him.
- He said she deserved to be in the final two. He said he didn't say anything about her.
- She yelled that he did. "Yes, you did! I'm so over being in this house! This sucks! I'm sorry, but I don't think you had the hardest game coming into the house! It's so annoying! I'm always in your shadow! I hate being here!"
- She stomped off to bed where she remained awake.
- A little later, Dick tried to apologize. She wouldn't answer him.
- Dick went back to the backyard where he heard an auto accident in the distance, but then it was a version of the Dick Show -- when he speaks to the Internet.
- He tells us that he just can't win with Daniele. She thinks he always had a better relationship with the jury members and it all stemmed from Nick.
- Dick thinks the jury will vote for him to win, but the fact that he would win against his daughter makes it a no-win.
- He said Daniele has never been happy in the game even though she won a lot of comps -- she's always complaining. (Which, of course, is why I'd rather see Dick win over Daniele.)
- Continuing the Dick Show -- "It's going to be a [bleepin'] long two days, I tell you that!"
- He then talked about how he didn't think Amber would attack Daniele like that. (Oh, I have to see this!)
- He tells us he thinks he won, but Daniele's "pissed" at him and all of the jury members, she got attacked by a lot of them.
- Meanwhile, on the other cams, Daniele's in bed. Her eyes are open.
- Dick did the laundry, then settled down for a game of Solitaire, once again going on about Amber and her jury question to Daniele. (No, he didn't say the actual question.)
Sunday, September 16, 2007
'Big Brother 8' - Live Feeds Through Sat. Night Into Sunday 9/16
They faced the jury! Well, not literally, I don't think. I'm sure it was done via TV monitors. Of course, the feeds were blocked, so I don't know the actual questions. They don't really know how the jury will vote in the end, but they can speculate from the questions asked. So, their reaction is key and here it is...