Thursday, November 15, 2007

TV Newsy Bits - Thursday, November 15, 2007

Can you spot Roofus the cat? It was rainy and overcast here today, turning into windy, cold, and rainy as the day progressed. My own cat who's ill is quite ill. I have two fifteen year-old cats and one of them has developed kidney disease to go with a few other ailments. The prognosis isn't good. He's at home now, but has to have medication and is getting really fussy about everything. The other cat is fine. Fat, but no signs of any problems.

I'll be putting up a Survivor East Coast Update post around 8 PM ET. I'll keep it updated and reading your comments as the show airs, then will later be posting a review of the show over on TV Squad.

In other TV News:
  • Buddy TV has an interview with Jack Coleman of Heroes.
  • TV Land will have a special TV's 50 Greatest Icons tomorrow night (Friday, November 16) at 8 PM ET/PT. You can sneak a peek at the list here.
I have some more news about The Closer, Frank TV and more which will have to wait until over the weekend. I have to watch what they sent me!

6 comments:

monty924 said...

Awww, thanks Jackie for another view of Roofus and I hope your ailing Kitty comes through this.

Looking forward to tonight's Survivor.

joy n said...

Jackie, I am so sorry to hear how sick your cat is. I lost my tuxedo cat about two years ago. Spunky was only eleven. I know you will do your best to make yours comfortable. I don't envy what I know you must be going through. I send you my best wishes.

Glad to see that Roofus is hanging in there. That looks like maybe a nice warm vent he's hunkering close to. He may be homeless, but he appears to be a survivor. I love it that you keep tabs on him and let us see that he's doing okay. Let's hope he makes it through the winter.

Again, I hope for the best for your cat.

Anonymous said...

Jackie, I'm very sorry to hear that your cat is sick. I hope the medicine helps to make your cat comfortable. Don't forget to take care of yourself too while you care for your cat.

Anonymous said...

Jackie, Sorry to hear about your cat. Hopefully the medicine will make him feel better and as comfortable as possible. I also love your pictures of Roofus and I to hope he makes it through the winter. Wishing your cat and you all the best. Karen

Auntie Leigh said...

The poor kitty cat. Kidney and urinary tract issues are common with the older males. Sometimes they can carry on and have happy lives for years and years even after getting diagnosed. They usually prescribe special, renal diets that are not very appetizing to the animal. I hope your little guy will be spared that deprivation. Good luck with him.

Anonymous said...

Jackie, I know what you are going through -- my darling ginger tom Sam suffered from kidney ailments for years. My thoughts are with both of you.

Di