I'm still feeling way under the weather here, but was asked to review tonight's episode for TV Squad as the regular reviewer can't do it. I said I would. So, I'll just have an east coast update post here once the show starts and I'll definitely get the boot and new HOH news posted on this blog.
In other live feeds news from that Big Brother House of Wayward Whackos:
- Sheila said being Pet of the Year (Penthouse) only paid $5,000.
- Amanda tried to get an alliance going -- her, Alex, Joshuah, and Sharon. Joshuah didn't seem too receptive.
- Matt talked about when he was on Fear Factor.
- James thinks there's only five weeks left. He's not considering that the couples may be split up long before then.
- Joshuah and Sharon know that if they vote to save Parker and Jen they would be targeted.
- The fact that Allison has said she didn't really need the money is indeed coming back to haunt her as I said it would. She told them the other day she earns over 100 grand a year.
- The girls are talking yeast infections from the hot tub. Ewww.
- BB made an announcement that everyone with tattoos must cover the inappropriate ones while the ShoToo BBAD is on. Geez!
- Natalie is still way more into Matt than Matt will ever be into her. Wake up, girl!
- Parker still hopes the vote is a tie (but I don't think it will be).
- Jen and Ryan went at it ... again. At least it was in bed, not the bathroom stall.
- Much of today has been cleaning, primping and blocked feeds.