James curls up alone just a little while ago. Since I took the screen cap, he's gotten up, gone through a half-dozen tissues sneezing, snorting, and popping a pimple on his back. Finally he headed into the HOH room. Everyone else is asleep.
As I mentioned briefly last night, the nominations are in -- Alex/Amanda and Matt/Natalie.
In other happenings from inside that Big Brother House of Brazen Buffoons:
- The food challenge had something to do with fish and basketball, apparently.
- Allison had what she thinks is an asthma attack. She's not asthmatic.
- Alex and Amanda are the target this week and Natalie had volunteered to go up as a pawn. Matt is of the "pawns don't work and get voted out" school.
- Alex complained about the slop. (Jolt my memory -- wasn't it Alex on the promos a while back scoffing at people who whined about slop?)
- Amanda gave a hint that during the nominations ceremony, they made it sound like it was due to her that she and Alex were put on the block.
- Adam told Matt he has his back. Matt told him he told Parker the same thing.
- Sheila thinks Allison has changed since she got off the block.
- They joked about how "expect the unexpected" this season might mean getting HIV from another houseguest.
- Matt claims that he was a pimp, bringing women to houses for sexual liaisons and that the statute of limitations is over for his crime.
- Allison told Matt that he has her vote to stay because Alex and Amanda crossed her.
- Sheila is still hungry and isn't as thrilled with the slop as she was earlier. She wants a Tylenol PM so she can sleep.
- Alex told the others that Amanda is a virgin.
- Amanda got into some sort of crying streak.
- Chelsia and James talked about winning POV to make an "epic" move -- removing Alex and Amanda from the block and voting out Natalie and Matt. They would make a deal with Amanda and Alex and it's supposed to be some sort of huge game move plan. I dunno.
- They're all asleep as I get this posted.