Quick! Call the medics! Have the guys in the little white coats respond to the Big Brother house immediately!
Send therapists! Send psychiatrists! Send people with sharp needles and straight jackets!
Oh, wait. It seems they'll only come for medical emergencies, not psychiatric ones. If they came for the latter we'd be down to a houseguest or two ... maybe.
Here's what happened after all of the excitement last night:
- Sharon told Matt and Natalie that they were the pawns. (Of course, the EPIC and RUTHLESS plan of James and Chelsia where they're going to vote them out includes leading Natalie and Matt on!)
- Sheila once again wants Tylenol PM -- probably her head wants to explode from screaming and ranting so much. She claims it's from all the snoring and BB won't even give her ear plugs.
- Joshuah and Ryan want Alex/Amanda and Adam/Sheila on the block next week (taking in the idea that Matt and Natalie go home this week).
- There was a brief gathering of all the HG in the Diary Room with the producer's voice saying that Amanda and Allison would return and they have the flowers requested by the HG for them.
- Natalie doesn't feel well. She has a horrible headache and no appetite.
- Amanda came back into the house first -- at about 10 PM their time.
- Amanda still isn't feeling well; Natalie feels sicker.
- Amanda said that she and Allison were in different rooms for treatment.
- Sheila continued to fuss and moan. She wants Joshuah to use the POV so she can be put on the block and go home.
- Sheila cried because she left her son to be in the house. (Shouldn't she thought of that before now?)
- Allison came back about 20 minutes after Amanda. It might not have been a peanut allergy -- she has to have more tests to see what caused the reaction although it was definitely an allergic reaction to something, not an illness.
- Matt doesn't want to share the bed with Natalie in case she's contagious.
- Sheila, Amanda, and Amanda all made up with each other. Sheila wants BB to change the slop back to PB&J -- she thinks it's why people are getting sick.
- James thinks Sheila is bipolar.
- Joshuah practiced his Veto speech -- "let the house decide."
- Ryan thinks Sheila is too touchy to talk anything about the game.
- James and Chelsia talked small talk getting to know each other even better.
- He didn't tell her about the gay porn appearances.
- James and Chelsia couldn't sleep for the longest time, but all are asleep as I get this posted.