Yes, it is indeed another Zoetawny graphic! She's one busy little bee these days, isn't she?
I probably won't be getting to my Lost review until tomorrow as I haven't watched the episode yet. My apologies to those who are waiting.
But you're not here at this post just to get Lost, right? Nope!
You want the latest scuttlebutt from that Big Brother House of Maliciously Mingling Malcontents!
So let's get to the events of the day --
- Horrors. BB woke them up shortly before 9 AM their time and made them all go upstairs.
- Matt told Parker that even if he (Parker and Jen) win PoV, Ryan will probably stay. It seems like the intended PoV replacement remains Adam and Sheila. They would have fewer on their side than Ryan and Allison.
- Matt told Parker he wants Allison out of the house. He's previously said how much he supports Parker and doesn't like Ryan.
- After all the whining about the cold, they're delighted that it's warm there today.
- Matt and Natalie were the couple pulled from the hat to compete for PoV with the HoH couple (Alex and Amanda) and the two nominated couples -- Ryan/Allison and Jen/Parker.
- After extensive small talk sessions and a period of blocked feeds, the PoV was finished. I request they don't do trivia but give us the Guinea Pig Cam instead for extended blocks.
- As I mentioned earlier, Matt and Natalie won PoV.
- Amanda told Chelsia that they won't use it because Ryan and Jen must be split up.
- Joshuah hosted the comp and it had something to do with stamina.
- Sheila trusts no one.
- She also thinks they won't air a lot of her tantrum about Adam because she cussed too much. (That never stopped the show before!)
- Allison told Sharon that during the HOH comp (already televised with Eric and whats-her-name), Jen was giving her the answers as they apply to Ryan. But Jen was giving her the wrong answers!
- Chelsia said that Natalie told James, Josh, and Sharon that she and Matt would not use the veto.
- Matt told Parker about getting his Monica Lewinsky on last night. Stupid, stupid Natalie!
- More small talk and I'm outta here for now!
May Adam watch over us all in his gentle gaze ...
* Screen cap taken by me for use in this blog and is © CBS/RealNetworks